Eh....Masaka?

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So: cats hate christmas.
Eh, I think they do. They're just overly enthusiastic about it. :p

@Charlie OMG, it was so foggy outside. My mom and I went out for some errands, and we could barely see the road in front of us. T_T
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Eh, I think they do. They're just overly enthusiastic about it. :p

@Charlie OMG, it was so foggy outside. My mom and I went out for some errands, and we could barely see the road in front of us. T_T
:hug
Ouch - yep that can be very dangerous even if you are careful there is no telling how the other party will drive.
I was thinking of doing some errands as well but i told myself save it for tomorrow. Good thing I did the grocery shopping after work on Friday lol.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Do yours get presents? :arf
Yes - i got some already some canides and some cookies from Greg and Jo today
How about you Sky kun.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wait... You or the cats?
lol
:lmao

Me - why would Greg send me some for cats I dont have? xDD
I mean he can send something to riki chan for Charlie instead. :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@riki has one of her cats named after me.
@gnut sent me something for xmas!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Do yours get presents? :arf
My gift to them is my undivided attention :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, here's Bennett playing in the snow. For some reason, he likes to bury his face in it.

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Why do you think @goldb is jealous? :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What is this conversation...? :pout
Wellps, it stated off with our pets, to x mas decorations / gifts, to now, you playing with riki's puss.
I blame waldo. :lmao
 
Top