Questions are such....what can I do?Those hints for Round 3 are worse than mine last game![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You shouldn't komplainu while beingu in tha toppuThose troll answers![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Questions are such....what can I do?Those hints for Round 3 are worse than mine last game![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You shouldn't komplainu while beingu in tha toppuThose troll answers![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---



My question is not in there![]()


Thought more trolly questions like "Would you go gay for Atomicus" are not necessary. Otherwise it would be another trolly round![]()

It's OK...
MIne were much better though...

But my questions were not even chosen .......They were really good for u and @GodDarkness ..ReallyI'll kill you Lakhy![]()
![]()

PleaseBut my questions were not even chosen .......They were really good for u and @GodDarkness ..Really![]()


Please
Stop![]()


But they r not even here....Why still gun ? 


Have u forgotten I rule darkness, DARKY boy ?
Come to darkness once again,
Because i'm in a bad moodBut they r not even here....Why still gun ?
Have u forgotten I rule darkness, DARKY boy ?
Come to darkness once again,
![]()
Should I state what your's were?It's OK...
MIne were much better though...
![]()


Should I state what you's were?![]()
What were those ?
Philia-chan , I have a thing which u would like.Let's talk abt that.
But I didn't say anythingShut up Lakhan![]()


Did anything happen to ur sweetie ? @GodDarknessBecause i'm in a bad mood
![]()

What were those ?
Philia-chan , I have a thing which u would like.Let's talk abt that.
But I didn't say anything
Did anything happen to ur sweetie ? @GodDarkness![]()

This guy looks like someone I went to school with while I was in Ireland

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pretty much all of themPMed
how many squirtles are we waiting for?![]()
![]()

Lakhan seems to have a preference for bald, bearded men.