As her friend Brandish and her husbando Larcade already has a thread of their own it is time @DiMaria Yesta gets a thread of her own
Dimaria
Team:Spriggan 12
Magic:Age Seal
God Soul Take over(Chronos)
Nickname:Valkyrie
Current status:Imprisoned by FT
Dimaria is one of the strongest Spriggans.Her control over time has given her victory over countless battles.She is considered by the fandom the fourth strongest Spriggan after the great 3(even though i put God Serena above Age Seal less Dimaria).Possesiveness over Brandish.Geats traumatised after Partial END broke through Age Seal.Shipping material with Larcade.Bit psycho.Argued with Lucy over Natsu whether Natsu is a Demon or not.Descendant of Mildean people.Possible that she will later join Brandish in helping FT.
Dimaria
Team:Spriggan 12
Magic:Age Seal
God Soul Take over(Chronos)
Nickname:Valkyrie
Current status:Imprisoned by FT
Dimaria is one of the strongest Spriggans.Her control over time has given her victory over countless battles.She is considered by the fandom the fourth strongest Spriggan after the great 3(even though i put God Serena above Age Seal less Dimaria).Possesiveness over Brandish.Geats traumatised after Partial END broke through Age Seal.Shipping material with Larcade.Bit psycho.Argued with Lucy over Natsu whether Natsu is a Demon or not.Descendant of Mildean people.Possible that she will later join Brandish in helping FT.
and she had some real potential to be one of the key Spriggans imo, but her personality is where I'm mixed. I don't mind it, but I don't like it either so I'm unsure on how I feel about that. She's definitely one of the strongest of the Spriggan 12 outside of August and Irene, and I think that Hiro might've been able to use her better than what he did in the end. So yeah, I'm a bit mixed on Dimaria. Not my favourite Spriggan, but not my most hated one either
< demanding too much


) just let her have convo with Brandish after the war where she will apologize for her but also reminds her that Brandish have betrayed her trust and trust of Alvarez citizens and afterwards Dimaria would leave to Alvarez
(Or Join MH there she can open strip club 24/7