- Joined
- Apr 5, 2016
- Messages
- 323
- Reaction score
- 659
- Country
-
Is that so?He is imaginating all
You know, I need a Kouhai![]()
Are you capable darky?
Is that so?He is imaginating all
You know, I need a Kouhai![]()
Dont fall for his tricksIs that so?
Are you capable darky?



And you're more capable because...Dont fall for his tricks
Hes the most perverted here
If u need a senpai,i can be one iykwim![]()
Lol,im not capable at all so just forget what i saidAnd you're more capable because...


Don't sell yourself short empty-san!Lol,im not capable at all so just forget what i said
Anyways do u play any sports?![]()
CoolDon't sell yourself short empty-san!
Yh, I play a lot of sports but I mainly do rock climbing, skateboarding and football, wbu?



SureIs that so?
Are you capable darky?

You'll learn lot of things with meDont fall for his tricks
Hes the most perverted here
If u need a senpai,i can be one iykwim![]()

like whatSure
You'll learn lot of things with me![]()

Like how to deal with guys like @Philia or even @BattousaiYngwielike what![]()



sounds nice and all but that doesn't prove that you're capable darkyLike how to deal with guys like @Philia or even @BattousaiYngwie
You'll learn how to het known, to get friends, how to get a Kohai once I'll be a sensei
Lot of normal things![]()
why? Did he corrupt you?Dont take advice from this guy @A.ulq

he will ask you to borrow him money and then he'll dissapearsounds nice all but that doesn't prove that you're capable darky
why? Did he corrupt you?![]()

Let me get a fellow KohaiDont take advice from this guy @A.ulq

Stop saying lieshe will ask you to borrow him money and then he'll dissapear![]()


Whatso darky is sell out, interesting!





sold outBy fellow kouhai you mean me? :P
If you want to be mine, i don't refuseBy fellow kouhai you mean me? :P

I said *fellow* kouhai, not yours!If you want to be mine, i don't refuse![]()

Was jokingI said *fellow* kouhai, not yours!![]()
![]()



Yes...Was joking
Don't you think is Yahate and Sam are going wild
I mean, there is too much love in the air, even for me![]()
