Well, kinda yeah...cause she's under contract to the Earl. He saved her life by awakening the Noah blood that flows through her venes. But being under obligation is against the pirate's way of life.
except you're sir frances drake (the queens pirate) who sailed under brittish flag for Elizabeth I.
ahh I love pirate stories ^^ can't wait for your chapter

<hr noshade size="1">
yeah finally I have the bio for my new guardian
Name: Belle/Belial
Age: 16
Nationality: unknown
Appearance: slender, short mauve (some kind of purple ^^) hair, red eyes, black puritan style-cloth combined with a short skirt
Character: a shy girl, totally devoted to Jacques, she hates to kill but loves to dance and sing
Innocent type (yes she is the second one with altered innocense): equipment
Weapon: Black Baton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baton_(twirling)
Power: fire manipulation, she can move fire according to the movements of her baton, she mainly uses it to suffocate her enemies by bourning the oxigen in the sourrounding air of her opponent.
history: she was born as an orphan but fled the ophanage to become a opera singer in europe... but like most of girls with dreams she ended up broke in a harbour-town where Jaques found her and quickly saw she is a compatible. after Lucifer fled and Raphael died Jacques decided to give her her innocense and make her the new guardian angel.
Her role in the cult is to sing after the daily sermons
pic:
I just noticed I can't count XD she has 6 fingers XD XD
sorry for double post