Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

thatsvicchan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2016
Messages
213
Reaction score
1,168
Age
28
Country
Italy
So highlights of 2016:

Manga:
  • END vs. Gray
  • Makarov's death
  • Zera's appearance
  • Gajeel and Juvia "deaths"
Anime:
  • FT Zero
Lowkey seeing Juvia in the corner I was wondering what that meant but then I thought of 499 smh. More importantly why the hell is Jacob on there :rofl
To me, Chelia's sacrifice was one of the highlights too but well...
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
To me, Chelia's sacrifice was one of the highlights too but well...
yeah I'm hip but I was going off the highlights on the pic Hiro posted, trying put 2 and 2 together lol
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Makarov standing in the midst of his children.
Gray and Natsu being interrupted by Erza.
Lucy in Aquarius star dress.
Gajeel and Levi.
Mavis and Zera.
The solitary Juvia in the corner.
Sting and Yukino ( probably also representing the Yukino/Sorano subplot and Sabertooth as well as Larcade fight)

So the theme of the 2016 year is bonds

Jacob?????

Edit: Or virgins if we include Jacob (because the only nonvirgin, Makarov, in that group died). Especially obvious because Rogue and Minerva and OS is not there.
 
Last edited:

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Very nice this year, although less loaded than the previous years.

Makarov in the middle was obvious by his death, although I am surprised to see Jacob, that alone can indicate that the popularity of Jacob in Japan must be high.

I really like it

Cute

劇場版FAIRYTAILのサブタイトルが発表されました。『DRAGON CRY』(ドラゴンクライ)です。

Hiro announced the title of FT's 2nd Movie: DRAGON CRY



drops in spring, the fucking hype
Finally the expected announcement, now only wait to give the Synopsis of it, and with that if it increased the Hype, I hope they give the announcement of the next Anime of FT
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I am surprised to see Jacob, that alone can indicate that the popularity of Jacob in Japan must be high.
I don't know about his popularity, but Mashima-sensei himself said that Jacob is based on his favorite Hollywood actor (I believe it's Jason Statham) and could have potential. So, no wonder...

Looking forward to the 2nd movie :)
 

GamerSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
1,854
Age
31
Country
United States
Makarov's presence in that "Thank You" artwork was pretty much a given but I'm actually quite surprised he wasn't as prominent on the page as I thought he'd be. It's still a pretty good piece of art though and I also like the the other piece of artwork that was put out too. :super

劇場版FAIRYTAILのサブタイトルが発表されました。『DRAGON CRY』(ドラゴンクライ)です。

Hiro announced the title of FT's 2nd Movie: DRAGON CRY



drops in spring, the fucking hype
Finally, some more news! I'm pretty excited for this too. Spring 2017 is looking to be pretty good, especially if the anime also returns around that time.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Nice pictures there.I really want to get a key ring like this.


Hiro Sensei is posting pictures of Natsu,Lucy and Happy.Maybe something big is coming.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,556
Reaction score
5,409
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Makarov standing in the midst of his children.
Gray and Natsu being interrupted by Erza.
Lucy in Aquarius star dress.
Gajeel and Levi.
Mavis and Zera.
The solitary Juvia in the corner.
Sting and Yukino ( probably also representing the Yukino/Sorano subplot and Sabertooth as well as Larcade fight)

So the theme of the 2016 year is bonds

Jacob?????

Edit: Or virgins if we include Jacob (because the only nonvirgin, Makarov, in that group died). Especially obvious because Rogue and Minerva and OS is not there.
Hmm... Don't think so. Pretty sure Gajeel and Levy did the deed, but Mashima purposely left them out of the orgasm-fest so as not to spoil it.
 

Council (^^)/

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
179
Reaction score
121
Age
48
Country
Costa Rica
It's better if people would think like that. But hey, I get it and at the same time I don't. I thought Mira looked good here and Natsu was cool looking while making this snowman but some how I knew the comments were gonna suggest otherwise. Shippers gonna ship and Trollshima gonna troll.



So the next Natsu x Erza grafitti he posts I should not take it serious right? :D just kidding merry christmas.



Well Mira once said to Lucy "Natsu is cute, you know" or something like that so there's a chance ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
XD, well, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Chicks/Chickens with Mashima. He love chicken and draw chicks.

Year of the chicks.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Chicks/Chickens with Mashima. He love chicken and draw chicks.

Year of the chicks.
Nah, 2017 is the year of the rooster. So that's the reason why Mashima drew Natsu, Happy, and Lucy as chickens since roosters are usually male chickens.
 
Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
One interesting thing to note here is that Hiro Sensei is posting pictures of Natsu,Lucy and Happy one after the other.Maybe something big is coming for them.
 

Miralicious akuma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
309
Reaction score
1,686
Country
India
One interesting thing to note here is that Hiro Sensei is posting pictures of Natsu,Lucy and Happy one after the other.Maybe something big is coming for them.
Maybe but I think he just likes to draw natsu and lucy ( they are the main characters of course)
 
Top