So far there is just a Raw.You have a link to the chapter pliz?![]()
So far there is just a Raw.You have a link to the chapter pliz?![]()
Then i want the rawsSo far there is just a Raw.

Okay then catgirl moeblobYou certainly are not wrong.
NekoPara is more than just moeblob!Catgirls are what we need!
No but Haruna did... Also there will be a big announcement... I fear the worst... If this manga gets a Niskeoi ending...
Everything not Harem-related would make no sense whatsoever.


It still sounds so negative...Okay then catgirl moeblob
Every harem series ends at some point and I don't see the problem with him choosing one of the girls as his girlfriend but the rest will end up as his harem anyway
Also: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-of-little-busters-spinoff-kud-wafter/.110650
Happy?![]()



Moeblob has it's own charm, but if you want I can call it "moege" or "Cute girls doing cute things" tooIt still sounds so negative...
I don't have a problem with TLRD ending (Wait. I do...) but with the way it seems to end. That girl had less development than Kosaki. And that means a lot. I mean all girls are basically in this Manga to get groped and licked but choosing just one goes completely against the logic of the Manga.
Especially if they go for the shittiest girl they have...
Depends on who will adapt this. Remembering the last LB Anime it doesn't get me hyped, really.![]()

Not much to do wrong here, considering it's a fandisk for Kud and all it revolves around is the relationship between her and Riki getting intimate.Moege... That sounds interesting.Moeblob has it's own charm, but if you want I can call it "moege" or "Cute girls doing cute things" too
Are you seriously looking for character development in a harem fanservice manga? I think you just don't like the possible choice bc she's the least hot of the female characters
Like I said, he can have a girlfriend but still have a harem, actually I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it turns out in the end xD
Come on it's loli fanservice, what more could you want?Not much to do wrong here, considering it's a fandisk for Kud and all it revolves around is the relationship between her and Riki getting intimate.
Cute cat girls doing cute things. 
Also iirc there are two routes. One is key humour, the other is key getting real. So I hope they nail that. (Like Riki does Kud...
)It's basically what people call a Visual Novel mostly focusign on the moe aspect, so that term is a thing actuallyMoege... That sounds interesting.Cute cat girls doing cute things.
Well it is long running by now and there was development. Quite a lot actually. (For a harem Manga)
Also she is not bad looking. But her character is Kosaki in bad. And that means something.
I doubt Rito is actually the guy for that. Well I will see... <.<
But Kud wasn't my favorite.Also iirc there are two routes. One is key humour, the other is key getting real. So I hope they nail that. (Like Riki does Kud...
)

Tell me more.It's basically what people call a Visual Novel mostly focusign on the moe aspect, so that term is a thing actually
It's for fanservice, I doubt many people actually care about the story~
I dunno, I don't really care for Kud tbh, but when we get something along the quality of Tomoyo After then it won't be bad
oh btw, Key sold a little preview booklet for their upcoming VN: https://kazamatsuri.org/summer-pockets-rough-note-english-translation/
Just kidding. Reading merely for moe is so not my thing.


More yours than mine at least, I think you've watched plenty of shows where it all was about soothing moe (characters)Tell me more.Just kidding. Reading merely for moe is so not my thing.
More than you think, less than they should.
Wafu?! She is not my favorite either. Nothing will beat the godly-ness that is Anego.
Looks nice. The girls look as cute as ever. The cuter they look, the better their tears taste.![]()

Ah Misty... One of the many flaws the Anime had to offer...^ that's how I like Misty
More yours than mine at least, I think you've watched plenty of shows where it all was about soothing moe (characters)
but then you should read something else, the plot is only an excuse for a work like that : P
Anego is a good girl indeed
lol that was a great one x'D





No Camilla either smh xddBatt your posts are awesome. But the Rem/rest ratio is way too small.![]()
"When he/she does it just right"I found an interesting gif
![]()
