Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You certainly are not wrong. :XD
NekoPara is more than just moeblob! :arf Catgirls are what we need! :arf

No but Haruna did... Also there will be a big announcement... I fear the worst... If this manga gets a Niskeoi ending...
Everything not Harem-related would make no sense whatsoever.
Okay then catgirl moeblob :D

Every harem series ends at some point and I don't see the problem with him choosing one of the girls as his girlfriend but the rest will end up as his harem anyway :kappa

Also: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-of-little-busters-spinoff-kud-wafter/.110650

Happy? ;)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Okay then catgirl moeblob :D

Every harem series ends at some point and I don't see the problem with him choosing one of the girls as his girlfriend but the rest will end up as his harem anyway :kappa

Also: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-of-little-busters-spinoff-kud-wafter/.110650

Happy? ;)
It still sounds so negative... :gwah

I don't have a problem with TLRD ending (Wait. I do...) but with the way it seems to end. That girl had less development than Kosaki. And that means a lot. I mean all girls are basically in this Manga to get groped and licked but choosing just one goes completely against the logic of the Manga.
Especially if they go for the shittiest girl they have...

Depends on who will adapt this. Remembering the last LB Anime it doesn't get me hyped, really. :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It still sounds so negative... :gwah

I don't have a problem with TLRD ending (Wait. I do...) but with the way it seems to end. That girl had less development than Kosaki. And that means a lot. I mean all girls are basically in this Manga to get groped and licked but choosing just one goes completely against the logic of the Manga.
Especially if they go for the shittiest girl they have...

Depends on who will adapt this. Remembering the last LB Anime it doesn't get me hyped, really. :XD
Moeblob has it's own charm, but if you want I can call it "moege" or "Cute girls doing cute things" too :p

Are you seriously looking for character development in a harem fanservice manga? I think you just don't like the possible choice bc she's the least hot of the female characters :XD
Like I said, he can have a girlfriend but still have a harem, actually I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it turns out in the end xD

Come on it's loli fanservice, what more could you want? :heh Not much to do wrong here, considering it's a fandisk for Kud and all it revolves around is the relationship between her and Riki getting intimate.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Moeblob has it's own charm, but if you want I can call it "moege" or "Cute girls doing cute things" too :p

Are you seriously looking for character development in a harem fanservice manga? I think you just don't like the possible choice bc she's the least hot of the female characters :XD
Like I said, he can have a girlfriend but still have a harem, actually I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it turns out in the end xD

Come on it's loli fanservice, what more could you want? :heh Not much to do wrong here, considering it's a fandisk for Kud and all it revolves around is the relationship between her and Riki getting intimate.
Moege... That sounds interesting. :XD Cute cat girls doing cute things. :hurr

Well it is long running by now and there was development. Quite a lot actually. (For a harem Manga)
Also she is not bad looking. But her character is Kosaki in bad. And that means something.
I doubt Rito is actually the guy for that. Well I will see... <.<

But Kud wasn't my favorite. :kappa Also iirc there are two routes. One is key humour, the other is key getting real. So I hope they nail that. (Like Riki does Kud... :kappa)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Moege... That sounds interesting. :XD Cute cat girls doing cute things. :hurr

Well it is long running by now and there was development. Quite a lot actually. (For a harem Manga)
Also she is not bad looking. But her character is Kosaki in bad. And that means something.
I doubt Rito is actually the guy for that. Well I will see... <.<

But Kud wasn't my favorite. :kappa Also iirc there are two routes. One is key humour, the other is key getting real. So I hope they nail that. (Like Riki does Kud... :kappa)
It's basically what people call a Visual Novel mostly focusign on the moe aspect, so that term is a thing actually ;)

It's for fanservice, I doubt many people actually care about the story~

I dunno, I don't really care for Kud tbh, but when we get something along the quality of Tomoyo After then it won't be bad :D

oh btw, Key sold a little preview booklet for their upcoming VN: https://kazamatsuri.org/summer-pockets-rough-note-english-translation/
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's basically what people call a Visual Novel mostly focusign on the moe aspect, so that term is a thing actually ;)

It's for fanservice, I doubt many people actually care about the story~

I dunno, I don't really care for Kud tbh, but when we get something along the quality of Tomoyo After then it won't be bad :D

oh btw, Key sold a little preview booklet for their upcoming VN: https://kazamatsuri.org/summer-pockets-rough-note-english-translation/
Tell me more. :hurr Just kidding. Reading merely for moe is so not my thing.

More than you think, less than they should.

Wafu?! She is not my favorite either. Nothing will beat the godly-ness that is Anego. :wtf

Looks nice. The girls look as cute as ever. The cuter they look, the better their tears taste. :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
^ that's how I like Misty :hurr

Tell me more. :hurr Just kidding. Reading merely for moe is so not my thing.

More than you think, less than they should.

Wafu?! She is not my favorite either. Nothing will beat the godly-ness that is Anego. :wtf

Looks nice. The girls look as cute as ever. The cuter they look, the better their tears taste. :kappa
More yours than mine at least, I think you've watched plenty of shows where it all was about soothing moe (characters) :p

but then you should read something else, the plot is only an excuse for a work like that : P

Anego is a good girl indeed :D

lol that was a great one x'D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
^ that's how I like Misty :hurr

More yours than mine at least, I think you've watched plenty of shows where it all was about soothing moe (characters) :p

but then you should read something else, the plot is only an excuse for a work like that : P

Anego is a good girl indeed :D

lol that was a great one x'D
Ah Misty... One of the many flaws the Anime had to offer...

Well watching, yes. But reading something for more than 30 hours that is mere moe blob? No thank you.
There is a difference though. Shows like Non Non Biyori are not moe blob they are scenery porn paired with relaxing characters.

I am reading more than enough. I really read TLR/D for the fun characters and (D) for the ecchi. It simply annoys me when such a bland girl seems to get chosen... Can't say I am looking forward to the next chapter anymore. Which is a first.

Not a good girl... The best girl. <3

And certainly not untrue. :kappa
 
Top