Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Good to hear.
Wait not it isn't it's a bad habit so stop it right now. (Even though I do it without thinking these days :XD )
It was a reference:heh
What's your favourite game ?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
At the moment, probably either Doom 2016 or Fallout 4. I've been playing them a lot over the summer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But then again there are classics that will always be my favourite like Spyro the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot and Ratchet and Clank :pleased
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
At the moment, probably either Doom 2016 or Fallout 4. I've been playing them a lot over the summer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But then again there are classics that will always be my favourite like Spyro the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot and Ratchet and Clank :pleased
I gotta try Doom, is it a good game?:amuse
I'm currently playing Uncharted 4
I even played one of the first Crash Bandicoot, the one where you run to get the apples, dat was so nostalgic, even if I personnaly prefer the one with the karts:4head
Do you have any suggestions of PS4 games i should buy (birthday => 16th january:kappa)?
I'm thinking about Overwatch:hurr
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
I gotta try Doom, is it a good game?:amuse
I'm currently playing Uncharted 4
I even played one of the first Crash Bandicoot, the one where you run to get the apples, dat was so nostalgic, even if I personnaly prefer the one with the karts:4head
Do you have any suggestions of PS4 games i should buy (birthday => 16th january:kappa)?
I'm thinking about Overwatch:hurr
Dead Rising 4 is must!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Yeah she's still annoying as hell in the movie haha. Speaking of which, I really liked the movie. I'm not sure whether it's a sequel to season 2 or takes place between S1 and S2...
I think it comes after s2 since you don't see togane as an enforcer int he movie and its that new guy that joined them later. Btw Gino is so much better as an enforcer than investigator. He actually looked Badass in the movie.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Haven't read very far yet, but I like it more and more. Though Kaneki is a terrible protagonist.. I think I would have liked this series more instantly otherwise.

#Orgz'tokyoghoulexperience
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Kaneki gets way better tho :cheez
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Okay, no, not terrible. But boring, uninteresting imo. And I'm sorry, but he's too dumb and gullible at times for it to be believable. Too conveniently dumb when the story needs it to move forward, like.

On the other hand, like I said I haven't read too far and I've been thinking he must get better later. That's why I've kept reading. There aren't many manga where the main characters are instantly likable after all. Many make their character dull to begin with so their growth is more notable later.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Okay, no, not terrible. But boring, uninteresting imo. And I'm sorry, but he's too dumb and gullible at times for it to be believable. Too conveniently dumb when the story needs it to move forward, like.

On the other hand, like I said I haven't read too far and I've been thinking he must get better later. That's why I've kept reading. There aren't many manga where the main characters are instantly likable after all. Many make their character dull to begin with so their growth is more notable later.
ah yeah agreed but he has an impressive character progression
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I gotta try Doom, is it a good game?:amuse
I'm currently playing Uncharted 4
I even played one of the first Crash Bandicoot, the one where you run to get the apples, dat was so nostalgic, even if I personnaly prefer the one with the karts:4head
Do you have any suggestions of PS4 games i should buy (birthday => 16th january:kappa)?
I'm thinking about Overwatch:hurr
Doom is so fantastic. It manages to keep the original core mechanics while providing something that's still pushing the limits of gaming. I'd say Battlefield One actually if you don't have it already. A fantastic game.

Dead Rising 4 is must!
DR4 is only good for the Expansions.

I think it comes after s2 since you don't see togane as an enforcer int he movie and its that new guy that joined them later. Btw Gino is so much better as an enforcer than investigator. He actually looked Badass in the movie.
Yeah that ponytail was badass :badass

Okay, no, not terrible. But boring, uninteresting imo. And I'm sorry, but he's too dumb and gullible at times for it to be believable. Too conveniently dumb when the story needs it to move forward, like.

On the other hand, like I said I haven't read too far and I've been thinking he must get better later. That's why I've kept reading. There aren't many manga where the main characters are instantly likable after all. Many make their character dull to begin with so their growth is more notable later.
It's good you think that way because that's exactly what you should think. It makes the transformation all that more epic :x3
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, I mean, like I said it's fairly obvious he's made so "useless" so his growth will seem more impressive but in this case I don't care that it's predictable so long as the character improves. X)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah, I mean, like I said it's fairly obvious he's made so "useless" so his growth will seem more impressive but in this case I don't care that it's predictable so long as the character improves. X)
How far in are you?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
god damn i love The Psycho-pass OST so much. especially season 2
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Was your thread title always called this?

Anyways first post for me - :hi
 
Top