Good to hear.My fingers![]()
Wait not it isn't it's a bad habit so stop it right now. (Even though I do it without thinking these days
)Good to hear.My fingers![]()
)
It was a referenceGood to hear.
Wait not it isn't it's a bad habit so stop it right now. (Even though I do it without thinking these days)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I gotta try Doom, is it a good game?At the moment, probably either Doom 2016 or Fallout 4. I've been playing them a lot over the summer.
But then again there are classics that will always be my favourite like Spyro the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot and Ratchet and Clank--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()


)?
Dead Rising 4 is must!I gotta try Doom, is it a good game?
I'm currently playing Uncharted 4
Do you have any suggestions of PS4 games i should buy (birthday => 16th januaryI even played one of the first Crash Bandicoot, the one where you run to get the apples, dat was so nostalgic, even if I personnaly prefer the one with the karts)?
I'm thinking about Overwatch![]()
I think it comes after s2 since you don't see togane as an enforcer int he movie and its that new guy that joined them later. Btw Gino is so much better as an enforcer than investigator. He actually looked Badass in the movie.Yeah she's still annoying as hell in the movie haha. Speaking of which, I really liked the movie. I'm not sure whether it's a sequel to season 2 or takes place between S1 and S2...

ah yeah agreed but he has an impressive character progressionOkay, no, not terrible. But boring, uninteresting imo. And I'm sorry, but he's too dumb and gullible at times for it to be believable. Too conveniently dumb when the story needs it to move forward, like.
On the other hand, like I said I haven't read too far and I've been thinking he must get better later. That's why I've kept reading. There aren't many manga where the main characters are instantly likable after all. Many make their character dull to begin with so their growth is more notable later.
Doom is so fantastic. It manages to keep the original core mechanics while providing something that's still pushing the limits of gaming. I'd say Battlefield One actually if you don't have it already. A fantastic game.I gotta try Doom, is it a good game?
I'm currently playing Uncharted 4
Do you have any suggestions of PS4 games i should buy (birthday => 16th januaryI even played one of the first Crash Bandicoot, the one where you run to get the apples, dat was so nostalgic, even if I personnaly prefer the one with the karts)?
I'm thinking about Overwatch![]()
DR4 is only good for the Expansions.Dead Rising 4 is must!
Yeah that ponytail was badass :badassI think it comes after s2 since you don't see togane as an enforcer int he movie and its that new guy that joined them later. Btw Gino is so much better as an enforcer than investigator. He actually looked Badass in the movie.
It's good you think that way because that's exactly what you should think. It makes the transformation all that more epicOkay, no, not terrible. But boring, uninteresting imo. And I'm sorry, but he's too dumb and gullible at times for it to be believable. Too conveniently dumb when the story needs it to move forward, like.
On the other hand, like I said I haven't read too far and I've been thinking he must get better later. That's why I've kept reading. There aren't many manga where the main characters are instantly likable after all. Many make their character dull to begin with so their growth is more notable later.

How far in are you?Yeah, I mean, like I said it's fairly obvious he's made so "useless" so his growth will seem more impressive but in this case I don't care that it's predictable so long as the character improves. X)
Not very far yet, since I can only read like a chapter or two a day now.. They just killed the gourmet dude.How far in are you?
I really like season 1's ending theme. But the OST as a whole is on point.god damn i love The Psycho-pass OST so much. especially season 2

