- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 1,763
- Reaction score
- 1,582
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
It'd be interesting if Ace was a marine, Sabo was the revolutionary, and Luffy the Pirate
I was thinking it suggested there are a group of humans who created these monstrosities to alter the worlds balance and thus why there is an evil scientist there tracking the creatures health and also why there would be breeding grounds for humans.I was answering @Buranchi , between superpower and weapons, the latter is certainly more realistic. The Promised Neverland seems to be a science fiction where superpower wouldn't combine that much. One scene from the last chapter could support my theory that humans don't necessarily use force out there: who was talking to the alien in equal ground was skinny scientist. I don't think that mere weapons, even more in the hands of children, could threaten aliens, it is something else... That something else is what is interesting in all this...
7号
鬼滅
ブラクロ
ワンピ
ヒロアカ
ハイキュー
左門 ※Cカラー
ネバラン
ダンス
忌の重倶郎 ※読切Cカラー
斉木
ゆらぎ ※Cカラー
ゴラッソ
ソーマ
火ノ丸
青春
デモプラ
銀魂
アマルガム
磯兵衛
8号
巻頭:ネバラン
Cカラー:ハイキュー、青春、GOLEM HEARTS
読切2本:GOLEM HEARTS(大須賀玄)、Whim(黒木渉)
This week will be chapter 7. Gets ranked next weekyall sure this aint demons plan 1st chapter being ranked?
Changed to Lead CP only for now.Issue 8:
Lead Color Page: The Promised Neverland
CPs: Haikyuu!!, Spring Weapon No. 01, GOLEM HEARTS (Oneshot by Gen Osuga)
2nd Oneshot: Whim (Wataru Kuroki)
Damn it, I got all excited for nothing.For #08 cover we don't know yet what series will get it.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's not ranked yet.We'll R.I.P. Demon's Plan.
Man, what manga is this girl of your avatar?Cover and Lead CP for The Promised Neverland? It was expected given the success, but it is no less remarkable. I hope this chapter marks the twist in the series from the farm to the outside world. It is also an opportunity to see more from Posuka Demizu art.
Knew that. That still doesn't look like a good position, even if unranked.It's not ranked yet.