-

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hey guys:bobriki
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Sup, haven't seen you around what have you been up to?
I have a lot of work these times, so I don't have enough time to talk here often:residentsleeper
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Studying, exams are fast approaching :emocat

I see well good luck then
Wahhh, when? My exams start today LOL

And then board finals on 20th February :l.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Wahhh, when? My exams start today LOL

And then board finals on 20th February :l.
Our exams only take place in May-June. What exam have you got?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Our exams only take place in May-June. What exam have you got?
IGCSE. Ours is supposed to be in May-June too but for some reason idk it got pre-poned to February-March here.

Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
IGCSE. Ours is supposed to be in May-June too but for some reason idk it got pre-poned to February-March here.

Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Marking the papers is going to clash with the GCSE so I guess you guys have to go first. Do you do other subjects too?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Marking the papers is going to clash with the GCSE so I guess you guys have to go first. Do you do other subjects too?
Yeah probably

And no I don't :3
Hows your GCSE?
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Yeah probably

And no I don't :3
Hows your GCSE?
Done them last year, consider yourself lucky that you don't have to do any other subjects
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
All these study talks by deez nerds :nah
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Cute......a pervert of the highest order is calling me a pervert :hmph

By studying? :nah
Oi...only a pervert in late night...

Phi-kun, go study, else you'll fail like the last 20 times :3c!
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Revive

Oi...only a pervert in late night...

Phi-kun, go study, else you'll fail like the last 20 times :3c!
When I study in group it becomes an orgy session :nomoar
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why do I go back here cuase of a notification , and It already talk about orgies?:notsure
 
Top