- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey guys


Sup, haven't seen you around what have you been up to?Hey guys![]()
I have a lot of work these times, so I don't have enough time to talk here oftenSup, haven't seen you around what have you been up to?

Studying, exams are fast approachingStuDYING
Wbu?

I see well good luck thenI have a lot of work these times, so I don't have enough time to talk here often![]()
Wahhh, when? My exams start today LOLStudying, exams are fast approaching
I see well good luck then
Our exams only take place in May-June. What exam have you got?Wahhh, when? My exams start today LOL
And then board finals on 20th February :l.
IGCSE. Ours is supposed to be in May-June too but for some reason idk it got pre-poned to February-March here.Our exams only take place in May-June. What exam have you got?
Marking the papers is going to clash with the GCSE so I guess you guys have to go first. Do you do other subjects too?IGCSE. Ours is supposed to be in May-June too but for some reason idk it got pre-poned to February-March here.
Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Yeah probablyMarking the papers is going to clash with the GCSE so I guess you guys have to go first. Do you do other subjects too?
Done them last year, consider yourself lucky that you don't have to do any other subjectsYeah probably
And no I don't :3
Hows your GCSE?

Better than being a pervert like you hmphAll these study talks by deez nerds![]()
I am just trying to surviveAll these study talks by deez nerds![]()

Cute......a pervert of the highest order is calling me a pervertBetter than being a pervert like you hmph

By studying?I am just trying to survive![]()

Oi...only a pervert in late night...Cute......a pervert of the highest order is calling me a pervert
By studying?![]()
!When I study in group it becomes an orgy sessionOi...only a pervert in late night...
Phi-kun, go study, else you'll fail like the last 20 times!

typical situationRevive
When I study in group it becomes an orgy session![]()


Same thoughts bruhWhy do I go back here cuase of a notification , and It already talk about orgies?![]()
