- Joined
- Nov 11, 2016
- Messages
- 765
- Reaction score
- 3,282
- Country
-
You wouldnt dareI'd make sure to vote for you in lamest newcomer![]()

You wouldnt dareI'd make sure to vote for you in lamest newcomer![]()

Dw, he'll warm up to you. Tsundere BattYou wouldnt dare![]()

Butt is tsundere lmaoDw, he'll warm up to you. Tsundere Batt![]()

@BattousaiYngwieThere's not such category, but given you are here now it must be addedYou wouldnt dare![]()


Thx but i am nothing compared to ur awesomenessBoth of you are awesome![]()

No need to hide the truth, Soul-sama.Thx but i am nothing compared to ur awesomeness![]()


Yesh...you're only interested in big boobsI have no interest in such

Ur not lameNo need to hide the truth, Soul-sama.
I know I'm lame.![]()


WhatYesh...you're only interested in big boobs![]()

Why are you not in discord anymore


She left the server?Why are you not in discord anymore![]()

I have an exam tmrw so im studyingWhy are you not in discord anymore![]()

Good luckI have an exam tmrw so im studying![]()

ohI have an exam tmrw so im studying![]()
good luck then , better pass that or we'll bully you 
FTFYohgood luck then , better pass that or I'll bully you
![]()

FTFY![]()
FTFYohgood luck then , better pass that or we'll bully you and atomicus
![]()



Discord doesn't allow perverted people to stay longerWhy are you not in discord anymore![]()
Maybe thats why you never visit Discord.Discord doesn't allow perverted people to stay longer
