Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I really hope Japan finds and stops ms' early sources some day, like they did with panda. Imagine the fallout.
Am I the only one that thinks Tamura new work is a serialization of Tiger Dragon brothers oneshot?


If the girl secret turn out to be that she's actually a boy I wouldn't be surprised at all
It would be awesome if that's the case (the characters certainly are alike). But the baby girl is missing. Also at the one shot the MCs are brothers.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Am I the only one that thinks Tamura new work is a serialization of Tiger Dragon brothers oneshot?


If the girl secret turn out to be that she's actually a boy I wouldn't be surprised at all
I wouldn't mind, I had a good laugh at the idea of an Oga character desperation and coming to terms within a female's body. Not to mention the romance gags you could make of it.

Isn't it suppose to be a romance though?
Incest is Wincest and Wincest is Money. Ask GoT and the Lannisters.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
the series can be different from the oneshot, it's just a rough ideas that got polished into a different thing

have you read Hero Academia oneshot? it's nothing like the series

in this same round we got Poro that looks nothing like Toteku oneshot
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Can somebody give the updates plz? They limited the video to us only ;/
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind, I had a good laugh at the idea of an Oga character desperation and coming to terms within a female's body. Not to mention the romance gags you could make of it.



Incest is Wincest and Wincest is Money. Ask GoT and the Lannisters.
I mean even if they aren't brothers, if the girl is actually a man transformed into a woman I can't see them having a serious romance going lol. At least not in Jump magazine
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
the series can be different from the oneshot, it's just a rough ideas that got polished into a different thing

have you read Hero Academia oneshot? it's nothing like the series

in this same round we got Poro that looks nothing like Toteku oneshot
Well I mean I couldn't see the MC being in love with a woman who's actually a man transformed into a woman. No doubt the designs carried over though
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
New Series Preview mangastream translation ....

 

Kadir0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2016
Messages
909
Reaction score
1,475
Country
The Wall
Dr Stone kinda smells like Toriko. I am more excited another Oga. xD
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
I gues Mangastream dropped Demon's Plan
Yeah, assuming that it would have been up by now anyways. Kinda feel bad for the people who enjoyed it, would have been nice for them to see it to the end.

I'm sure they'll pick up the new series by Tamura and Fujimaki at the very least.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hungry Marie, so it will be TigerxMarie I guess. I can already see the "certain hungry" jokes in the comment sections.
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
Yeah, assuming that it would have been up by now anyways. Kinda feel bad for the people who enjoyed it, would have been nice for them to see it to the end.

I'm sure they'll pick up the new series by Tamura and Fujimaki at the very least.
I feel like they're going to pick up the majority of the series of they get enough translators. I think there's a reason they translated the preview few those series, given that they don't normally do that for new series
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,078
Reaction score
6,935
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fighting love comedy? please stop.

From the plots, only U19 (YA are the best type of literature) is exciting.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Why are Samon author comments are always so much funnier than his boring lazy manga?

Mangastream translator doesn't know what Real Madrid is insane to me, Americans really don't care about football
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,078
Reaction score
6,935
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mangastream translator doesn't know what Real Madrid is insane to me, Americans really don't care about football
How are we supposed to know? They air the games at like 1 and 2 pm during the weekdays, no one is home to watch european soccer.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
even if you don't watch football, you have to be living under a rock to not know what Real Madrid is

they do commercials for everything, clothes, video games, pepsi, music albums, movies, shaving tools, even the un use them for peace ambassadors efforts
 

Xzone

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
888
Reaction score
698
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
You doesn't have to be a genious to know Madrid.It isn't about know about football , is about having a education and don't spread the shitty meme of "American education"
EDIT: And I say that because madrid is the capital of the country and USA use the air base near to the city for years.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top