Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
As expected from YUMA - chan but now ATOM - BOMB with his pea sized brain too is joining there....sad :nah
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I thought you were dropping FT?
I have actually haha. I've just seen how mad people are over on the Discord server so I pretty much have had the gist of the last 3 chapters even without reading them. It was so bad and I just had to ease the tension a bit with some well-placed homemade memes.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I have actually haha. I've just seen how mad people are over on the Discord server so I pretty much have had the gist of the last 3 chapters even without reading them. It was so bad and I just had to ease the tension a bit with some well-placed homemade memes.
The quality has been low for a while now, and when you get chapters like this the frustration just explodes. This arc has been dreadful
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
This Moderation work is killing me too:emocat
 
Top