As expected from YUMA - chan but now ATOM - BOMB with his pea sized brain too is joining there....sad 


Hey, least we don't destroy universes with our fartsAs expected from YUMA - chan but now ATOM - BOMB with his pea sized brain too is joining there....sad![]()

Heh, we can never stop ripping on Lakhan, not until he stops ripping off farts!Woah there boys. Calm down now eh?

At least you aren't ripping into Maria. So lak may do what he wishesHeh, we can never stop ripping on Lakhan, not until he stops ripping off farts!![]()

No until he wins the sheep finally.At least you aren't ripping into Maria. So lak may do what he wishes![]()


I have actually haha. I've just seen how mad people are over on the Discord server so I pretty much have had the gist of the last 3 chapters even without reading them. It was so bad and I just had to ease the tension a bit with some well-placed homemade memes.I thought you were dropping FT?
The quality has been low for a while now, and when you get chapters like this the frustration just explodes. This arc has been dreadfulI have actually haha. I've just seen how mad people are over on the Discord server so I pretty much have had the gist of the last 3 chapters even without reading them. It was so bad and I just had to ease the tension a bit with some well-placed homemade memes.
You can say that again...The quality has been low for a while now, and when you get chapters like this the frustration just explodes. This arc has been dreadful
I can say it again - but won't it be better to just quote the post?You can say that again...
YeeeeessssI can say it again - but won't it be better to just quote the post?



Why tho?This Moderation work is killing me too![]()
How much?Yeeeeessss
This Chemistry work is killing me![]()
There's a lot more to do than you can thinkWhy tho?
The Art Season hasn't even begun yet



A little bit. It's just very tedious. Final Year Chemistry takes fortitude of a high level.How much?
He can't even count atoms anymoreHow much?
