Ever tried these? 



This is what you get if you ever come to France or my houseEver tried these?
![]()

They areGarlic potato, that must be so damn good![]()

I've had sweet potato fries, potato wedges, chili cheese fries, smileys, steak fries, cheese fries, curly fries, standard cutEver tried these?
![]()

All those fine Rem posts should be in my thread...![]()





The cheese fries and the garlic fries look delicious. I've never had them.Ever tried these?
![]()
As if it could be anything else with the two of us traveling to JapanI can already see another overweight price tag...
It sweats a lot...
You went away too early for that.Also you just want to add "hunting waifus" to the plan...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Difficult question, really...
If I go my pure and raw taste alone, I would say it is an awesome medium steak.![]()



How many times you two have seen each other?As if it could be anything else with the two of us traveling to Japan
Can't be worse than during summer in Japan
Nope I don't, but that was the joke at least![]()

Yeah we only hope to be withing the first range of penalty fees.As if it could be anything else with the two of us traveling to Japan
Can't be worse than during summer in Japan
Nope I don't, but that was the joke at least![]()

But it is so true... Uhhh in Winter we could enjoy those warm drinks.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sadly, only two times... But it felt like we knew each other for years...How many times you two have seen each other?![]()

I mean what's a trip to Japan without some serious shoppingYeah we only hope to be withing the first range of penalty fees.
That almost hurt...But it is so true... Uhhh in Winter we could enjoy those warm drinks.
Oh so a joke after all? Thank god.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sadly, only two times... But it felt like we knew each other for years...![]()



--- Double Post Merged, ---

True. Next time it will be the same... I want KonoSuba, Re: Zero etc stuff. I will probably get myself a BD too. Or a PS4 game.I mean what's a trip to Japan without some serious shopping
Well I wasn't talking about you specifically here dude.... xD yeah, looking forward to those
The actual thing I said on slack wasn't a joke![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh and yes, it sure did![]()
Always...Yes, that sounds good. Let the Otaku spirit lead youTrue. Next time it will be the same... I want KonoSuba, Re: Zero etc stuff. I will probably get myself a BD too. Or a PS4 game.
Oh oh... Why...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Always...





For you, why Not.I plan on visiting Germany after i finish my studies. Anyone be willing to host this couch surfer?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well I have one or two VN in mind and three movies. And a certain Game.Yes, that sounds good. Let the Otaku spirit lead you
You need a girl by your side you actually remember when you wake up next morning
oh you...
btw
![]()


You should, there're lolis in this videoWill watch that later.![]()

Woohoo now I have lodgings! \○/For you, why Not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well I have one or two VN in mind and three movies. And a certain Game.
Mhhh I disagree. As I said I honestly doubt it will be that easy and smooth.
My love for you is the real deal.
Will watch that later.![]()
