Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Garlic potato, that must be so damn good :tss
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Not enough Rem in here, just saying

:cookiehand
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I can already see another overweight price tag... :kappa

It sweats a lot... :pout

You went away too early for that. :kappa Also you just want to add "hunting waifus" to the plan... :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Difficult question, really...
If I go my pure and raw taste alone, I would say it is an awesome medium steak. :nod
As if it could be anything else with the two of us traveling to Japan :kappa

Can't be worse than during summer in Japan :XD

Nope I don't, but that was the joke at least :p
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
As if it could be anything else with the two of us traveling to Japan :kappa

Can't be worse than during summer in Japan :XD

Nope I don't, but that was the joke at least :p
How many times you two have seen each other?:kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
As if it could be anything else with the two of us traveling to Japan :kappa

Can't be worse than during summer in Japan :XD

Nope I don't, but that was the joke at least :p
Yeah we only hope to be withing the first range of penalty fees. :XD

That almost hurt... :XD But it is so true... Uhhh in Winter we could enjoy those warm drinks.

Oh so a joke after all? Thank god. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How many times you two have seen each other?:kappa
Sadly, only two times... But it felt like we knew each other for years... :hurr
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah we only hope to be withing the first range of penalty fees. :XD

That almost hurt... :XD But it is so true... Uhhh in Winter we could enjoy those warm drinks.

Oh so a joke after all? Thank god. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Sadly, only two times... But it felt like we knew each other for years... :hurr
I mean what's a trip to Japan without some serious shopping :D

Well I wasn't talking about you specifically here dude.... xD yeah, looking forward to those :zomg

The actual thing I said on slack wasn't a joke ;)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
oh and yes, it sure did :hurr
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I mean what's a trip to Japan without some serious shopping :D

Well I wasn't talking about you specifically here dude.... xD yeah, looking forward to those :zomg

The actual thing I said on slack wasn't a joke ;)
True. Next time it will be the same... I want KonoSuba, Re: Zero etc stuff. I will probably get myself a BD too. Or a PS4 game.

Oh oh... Why... :gwah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh and yes, it sure did :hurr
:hurr Always...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
True. Next time it will be the same... I want KonoSuba, Re: Zero etc stuff. I will probably get myself a BD too. Or a PS4 game.

Oh oh... Why... :gwah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


:hurr Always...
Yes, that sounds good. Let the Otaku spirit lead you :hurr

You need a girl by your side you actually remember when you wake up next morning :kappa

oh you... :hurr

btw


:lmao
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I plan on visiting Germany after i finish my studies. Anyone be willing to host this couch surfer? :hurr
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I plan on visiting Germany after i finish my studies. Anyone be willing to host this couch surfer? :hurr
For you, why Not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, that sounds good. Let the Otaku spirit lead you :hurr

You need a girl by your side you actually remember when you wake up next morning :kappa

oh you... :hurr

btw


:lmao
Well I have one or two VN in mind and three movies. And a certain Game.

Mhhh I disagree. As I said I honestly doubt it will be that easy and smooth.

My love for you is the real deal. :hug
Will watch that later. :XD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
For you, why Not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Well I have one or two VN in mind and three movies. And a certain Game.

Mhhh I disagree. As I said I honestly doubt it will be that easy and smooth.

My love for you is the real deal. :hug
Will watch that later. :XD
Woohoo now I have lodgings! \○/
I could probably visit Nii, and bene, and Syx, and Herms, and Gry, and.... Geez all these Germans :residentsleeper
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Your title is about unrequited love, Sky-kun?
 
Top