- Joined
- May 25, 2016
- Messages
- 1,564
- Reaction score
- 2,181
- Age
- 30
- Country
-
Ole Golazo is probably next week, or week after. I don't see SW1 leaving. Good. I actually like SW1.
I'd hardly call the 7th place collapsing...oh wait, it's sharky, nevermind thenPromised Neverland collapsing isnt surprising considering the missteps it continues to make. Soon it will be no better than Amalgam of Distortion.
>pirates shitWorst thing I saw him and Falseneverworld do recently is blame the industry for not supporting them. Surprise surprise Shueisha hates their guts but they blame the early scans and "competition" for it.
I think Dancing Midgets, Demon's Plan, Amalgam and Golazo are probably the only things ending.What will die?
Gintama, HZ, Yuuna, Samon-kun, Saiki?
I particulary like gintama and Yuuna. Wish is not of these.
You forgot the most important one:Banba is
-Tall yet very agile and uses acrobatic movement in the air very easily
-Uses mma to kick the ball
-Constantly gives himself praises and thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread
-His strength is crazy
-a striker that only think about scoring
Banba is based on Ibrahimovic
except that Ibrahimovic is one of the world best players in dribbling and receiving the ball which Banba sucks at
HZ just filled volume 15 with the newest chapterYeah I forgot Bamba the man... So we have 4 series dead... Should be 1 more dying, right? Since Red Sprite position was never "filled".
The only series that I can see ending is HZ.
Don't forget about World TriggerWhat will die?
Gintama, HZ, Yuuna, Samon-kun, Saiki?
I particulary like gintama and Yuuna. Wish is not of these.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Start a petition and #BoycottShonenJump I'll back you upI'll legitimately be devastated once HZ ends. I love the series so much.
Chapter 44, conclusion of the Little Mermaid play. Salty opposite ships I guess?J
Also what at Yuragi's rank.

Between those, I like HZ, Yuuna and Saiki, haven't read Samon-kun yet and I REALLY dislike Gintama. Hope it's Gintama, but I think it's only going to end later this year, so I hope Samon-kun dies first. Also, why isn't Isobee an option?What will die?
Gintama, HZ, Yuuna, Samon-kun, Saiki?
I particulary like gintama and Yuuna. Wish is not of these.