I feel like I ranked them fairly. Though, Ichiya got an 11 from me soo.... 







Second strongest in Quatro Cerberus after Baccus. TBH, he should be ahead of Hibiki.Who is Rocker again?
I forgot.
I have nice option for MilliannaLmao what were you thinking giving him a 3 @Belserion....? This man's claws paralyzed himselfhe's a scrub who I hope doesn't get Millianna either, she deserves wayyy better.


HatersLowest score: 1 x 18 (@Axiomus, @Seven777, @Zelefomavis, @SirSamuel016, @Dranzer, @WithYouInSpirit, @Miralicious akuma, @Doughboy, @natsulucy, @Daniel9dsi, @EmptySoul, @Gryffindor, @MonkeyD-Dragon, @Brandish, @Takuan, @Crimson Ice, @MLG Bradman, @DiMaria Yesta)



I now expect you to give Ichiya a cool 9.I have nice option for Millianna
How did I miss Toby and don't even rank him![]()
![]()

Didn't everybody??Everyone handing out L's but Belserion is truly giving fodder justiceI now expect you to give Ichiya a cool 9.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It was a time consuming complicated deciding process.@Belserion What the hell is up with those scores![]()
If it was as simple as that Mensuration, then I don't see how it was so complicated.Didn't everybody??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It was a time consuming complicated deciding process.
![]()



But make no mistake, Hibiki is the weakest.
Yep. There's absolutely no doubting it.
Even if she's magicless I'd still rate her higher than at least Hibiki lol.

obviously, but he is a whole league above flop mages like Milliana and Sorano.
flop mages like Milliana and Sorano
flop mages like Milliana and Sorano
Your post made me laugh so hard dude... This is unhealthy i almost chocked![]()
Fam fight me now. Sorano would D E S T R O Y Hibiki. PLEASE STOP.

Well the Fairy Tail cast is like 70% fodder anyway, so this might take a whileIt seems like a time consuming process.
All fodders getting out.But surprised Milliana is still there.
