Fantasy Ishgar Mages Power Rate - [FINISHED]

This event was a

  • 10/10

    Votes: 18 75.0%
  • 10/10

    Votes: 6 25.0%

  • Total voters
    24

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Aah, the Ichiya wank... Never ending but well deserved, i should say.
But between him, Laxus, Gildarts and Natsu, i had to make a choice... Unfortunately Ichiya didn't get the 11 :kappa
I actually gave Ichiya a well deserved 3.5/10. No regrets. Come at me Ichiya fans :nana

Amazing how the mark i gave Ichiya is lower than what several people gave Toby... :awe
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
#36



Rocker
Score: 1,75

Highest score: 6 x 1 (@Belserion)
Lowest score: 1 x 19 (@Axiomus, @Seven777, @Zelefomavis, @SirSamuel016, @Dranzer, @Miralicious akuma, @Doughboy, @Daniel9dsi, @EmptySoul, @Gryffindor, @Plutogrim, @MonkeyD-Dragon, @Brandish, @Vici, @Takuan, @Crimson Ice, @MLG Bradman, @DiMaria Yesta, @BluePegasus)
My score: 1/10

So the most manly man of this rate takes the leave quite early, luckily. Well, "manly', I still don't think him wearing red speedos during the Naval Battle of the Grand Magic Games was that "manly".

DID SOMEONE MENTION SPEEDOS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!



So this man's magic gives him the ability to spin around very fast. Cool, but what the fuck? His speed feats aren't even impressive. Delete it.

Overview
Magic: Drill 'n Rock
Affiliation: Quatro Cerberus​
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Lmao what were you thinking giving him a 3 @Belserion....? This man's claws paralyzed himself :roflhe's a scrub who I hope doesn't get Millianna either, she deserves wayyy better.
I have nice option for Millianna :hurr


How did I miss Toby and don't even rank him :hmm

Haters:rofl


Still better than @Belserion scores :woot
Now give me Hibiki :true
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Everyone handing out L's but Belserion is truly giving fodder justice :D I now expect you to give Ichiya a cool 9.
Didn't everybody??:gwah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Belserion What the hell is up with those scores :lmao
It was a time consuming complicated deciding process.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
Didn't everybody??:gwah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It was a time consuming complicated deciding process.
If it was as simple as that Mensuration, then I don't see how it was so complicated. :hmph

I'd give Rocker a 10 without a second thought. :hmph
Ichiya rightfully deserves an infinity / 10 tho :)
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
But make no mistake, Hibiki is the weakest.
Yep. There's absolutely no doubting it.
Even if she's magicless I'd still rate her higher than at least Hibiki lol.










































#35



Hibiki Lates
Score: 2,16071429

Highest score: 6 x 2 (@Stormsfury, @Belserion)
Lowest score: 1 x 14 (@Axiomus, @Seven777, @Zelefomavis, @SirSamuel016, @Dranzer, @WithYouInSpirit, @Doughboy, @natsulucy, @EmptySoul, @Gryffindor, @Brandish, @Vici, @Crimson Ice, @DiMaria Yesta)
My score: 5,5/10

Oh YOU ALL!!!!!!! This gets me mad, Hibiki doesn't deserve to get down at the very first day ffs. I will admit, he's definitely not worth hitting the top 30, obviously, but he is a whole league above flop mages like Milliana and Sorano. And now I hear you guys saying "but Hibiki is a flop mage too". NO!!! HE IS NOT!!! The capabilities of Archive are underrated af, and that I say without taking my bias in consideration. He can hack into people's freaking minds!!! He inserted an error into Wendy and knocked her out directly. And remember what he did to Lucy? Amazing, to be honest.

But yes, once it comes to offense he's not the best..


...


.. I guess.

Now just look. At. This.



DAMNNNNNNNN.

Overview
Magic: Archive
Affiliation: Blue Pegasus​
 
Last edited:

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Lol, Milliana nearly quadrupled Hibiki on the MPF.

Hibiki can't hack into people's minds to knock them out. He didn't insert an error into Wendy's mind. This never happened. I suppose you can say Hibiki can download spells into people's minds. This required physical contact when used on Lucy. And is fairly useless in a fight. The most you can say about him is that he can knock out Wendy during the Oracion Seis arc. Even then, probably not even the whole Oracion Seis arc. Wendy probably surpassed Hibiki by the time she managed to destroy a leg of Nirvana.

I honestly think that non-mages stand a good chance of taking Hibiki out. The Vanish Brothers from Everlue, or one of those treasure hunter guys at the giant village could probably give him a run for his money.
 
Last edited:

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France


Fam fight me now. Sorano would D E S T R O Y Hibiki. PLEASE STOP.
Your post made me laugh so hard dude... This is unhealthy i almost chocked

Yeah Hibiki deserves to be here.
When making my list i actually felt like i was too generous for Hibiki as he was not the last one, with a huge score of 1.5/10... The extra .5 just for his magic's potential.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I can't say I'm surprised by these three being low, but I am surprised by @Belserion 's scores for them. Wow girl, just wow haha. I'm really interested to see what you rated the rest of them now xD
I think Ren or Eve should/will be next up.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
It seems like a time consuming process.

All fodders getting out.But surprised Milliana is still there.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It seems like a time consuming process.

All fodders getting out.But surprised Milliana is still there.
Well the Fairy Tail cast is like 70% fodder anyway, so this might take a while :sweat
 
Top