A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Back from the dead, exams are finally over and my connection is back :arf Too many posts to answer, tomorrow I guess...
Exams? How old are you nii? (If you don't mind me asking :p)
Do you go to college or attend some sort of online course?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Living under nii's wings is actually more comfortable than you might guess. :amuse

Yeah, no worries. I'm doing fine and still kind of an asshole. :) Nothing changed. :amuse

No excuses please. Admit defeat! :hip
Shame you did lose one of those wings at least, for now :amuse

Not sure how to answer this... I admit defeat before your asshole move :oh

dicks out for @syx :derp

Good to see you around man :hi

And hello niichan :blush
Hello Brandy : D Blue looks good on you :blush

Also I would say Nii does like me, but I can't read people's minds, can I? :kappa
Now do I like you? Who knows :kappa

Forgot to check your thread so I'm asking again, how did your exams go? xD

Which means you are familiar with the soundtrack. :P Though the KH tracks are far from this level. There is no proper PS4 version after all.

I did listen to it and was confused. :XD Not too many great tracks regarding this season. At least not for me.

That is from undertale? How weird.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did I miss anything or why do people think Terra is great?
Well to some extent I guess, but the KH1 soundtrack didn't strike me as particularly memorable tbh.

Confused?

Why weird?

Terra is surprisingly fun so far :D







Not bad, but the worst ones so far, sorry :p

Exams? How old are you nii? (If you don't mind me asking :p)
Do you go to college or attend some sort of online course?
heh... I'm 26 and I'm attending university. I've worked before that and I'm continuing to work part-time there now while I'm studying.

From fandomtrash24 :blush

Yeah that's from TM's April's Fool last year I believe (or maybe it was 2015 even, not sure), there's a bunch of more pretty funny/cool pics xD Good stuff :nod
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Not bad, but the worst ones so far, sorry :p
'The worst".... Whatever. They are not my own drawing so I do not care :blush

Yeah that's from TM's April's Fool last year I believe (or maybe it was 2015 even, not sure), there's a bunch of more pretty funny/cool pics xD Good stuff :nod
Where can I find more of them?

I want to post Iskandar and Sakura pics as well from now since you like them, but I dont have many pics of them.



Those 2000++ files of yours, are they all HSE or mixed? Do you put pics of certain heroic spirit into one folder etc? JA
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
'The worst".... Whatever. They are not my own drawing so I do not care :blush

Where can I find more of them?

I want to post Iskandar and Sakura pics as well from now since you like them, but I dont have many pics of them.



Those 2000++ files of yours, are they all HSE or mixed? Do you put pics of certain heroic spirit into one folder etc? JA
Well the worst you have shared, didn't say they're bad ;)

Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...Y0UGVfcUhTLS1FdDgzbWhRNFBvd1ZrT2V3aG5yOHpub0E
And no, not from me, but I saved this link back then xD There's quite a lot, so have fun :D

No worries Ahmad, I can appreciate all fate pics :blush I know that one, but it's good nevertheless. Weed usually makes great fate pics :nod

lol I'm not such a massive fanboy that I would only save HSE pics... xD it's a mix of everything, what I like I save, and there's a lot I like about Fate haha.
For example I have this:



or that:



And even this :p



Tbh I probably should order the many many pics I have lol, but I'm a bit too lazy for that. They're all just one Fate/Stay Night folder (even though it's a mix of more Fate series), the only seperated folder I have is one for Fate/Zero. Now that I have some time I might actually start ordering a bit, I just noticed that I actually forgot quite a few cool pics I have xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also good to see you around here ahmad, please don't leave :blush
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hallooooo
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Code Geass Season 3 (R3) :]
Oh right..is there S3? That'll be freaking awesome. Geass was bloody amazing.
Also, nii I think you recommeded it to me before? I lost the list too..I'll need it again haha
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
R3?

Somewhat good. What about you. I was planning to come here after good news on tsuki haha
Somewhat good? Still stressed with your studies or done for now?

Quite good actually, finally break from university, now only work (20 hours per week) remains, and I'm enjoying the "no pressure to learn" time a lot so far XD
And, do you have good news about tsuki? :D

Oh right..is there S3? That'll be freaking awesome. Geass was bloody amazing.
Also, nii I think you recommeded it to me before? I lost the list too..I'll need it again haha
They announced it, yes. The official title is Lelouch of the Resurrection... honestly not too sure how to feel about this, if you know what I mean.
Glad you enjoyed the show (it becomes obvious with your ava xD), CG is crazy and over the top and ridiculous but boy was it entertaining. More Lelouch goodness isn't a bad thing, but it kind of puts the ending of Season 2 in weird spot. We shall see how that plays out.
You keep losing that list :XD Could be that I did recommend the show to you, but I don't know where that list is either tbh. Maybe I can do a quick search and find it (after you're done with Tsuki :kappa)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Somewhat good? Still stressed with your studies or done for now?

Quite good actually, finally break from university, now only work (20 hours per week) remains, and I'm enjoying the "no pressure to learn" time a lot so far XD
And, do you have good news about tsuki? :D



They announced it, yes. The official title is Lelouch of the Resurrection... honestly not too sure how to feel about this, if you know what I mean.
Glad you enjoyed the show (it becomes obvious with your ava xD), CG is crazy and over the top and ridiculous but boy was it entertaining. More Lelouch goodness isn't a bad thing, but it kind of puts the ending of Season 2 in weird spot. We shall see how that plays out.
You keep losing that list :XD Could be that I did recommend the show to you, but I don't know where that list is either tbh. Maybe I can do a quick search and find it (after you're done with Tsuki :kappa)
I feel like the ending of season 2 was left open ended for a reason though.
It was a very Deathnote style ending that I feel was made that way with the uncertain possibility of a third season. But unlike deathnote, CG could have this continuation plausibly if done right.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Somewhat good? Still stressed with your studies or done for now?

Quite good actually, finally break from university, now only work (20 hours per week) remains, and I'm enjoying the "no pressure to learn" time a lot so far XD
And, do you have good news about tsuki? :D



They announced it, yes. The official title is Lelouch of the Resurrection... honestly not too sure how to feel about this, if you know what I mean.
Glad you enjoyed the show (it becomes obvious with your ava xD), CG is crazy and over the top and ridiculous but boy was it entertaining. More Lelouch goodness isn't a bad thing, but it kind of puts the ending of Season 2 in weird spot. We shall see how that plays out.
You keep losing that list :XD Could be that I did recommend the show to you, but I don't know where that list is either tbh. Maybe I can do a quick search and find it (after you're done with Tsuki :kappa)
Sorry for the late reply but I decided that I would finish tsuki before I returned here, and no, it wasn't because of this post. Hadn't seen it until now actually. Anyway, it was a pretty cool story, but honestly, Kohaku's route was this sort of happy ending thing. It didn't leave up to the other routes imo. Think hers got to me the least...but maybe that's because the whole story is pretty much known by the time you play her route. The eclipse wasn't really much but who is the sensei? I mean, I know she's from the beginning, but is she supposed to be related to someone or more relevant in some way? Kinda felt that way tbh..

On CG, yeah, I think you did recommend it, but I happened upon it on a friend's laptop and decided to watch and Holy shit it was amazing. Lelouch is something else haha. I love genres like this, and the story managed to keep its consistency till the end, even with his death (unlike death note for example). Only downside for me I think was the Emperor bit. He was posed as the big bad for so long but his interests were sorta...can't really find the word lol. What I mean to say is that it was rather hard to connect with him. He was too uninvolved with the main story (lelouch's plot) for my liking so the whole showdown was rather dissapointing (largely because of the emperor and marianne). Was rather cool how lelouch managed to dispose of him though.

Not sure myself was R3 will bring. I mean, it was such an amazing show, and there's always the tendency for audience to want more in such cases but a little wrong move could sour the whole thing pretty quickly. And yes, I had planned to change my ava for some time now so after watching the show, my choice was guaranteed. I almost changed custom title to Zero too haha.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...Y0UGVfcUhTLS1FdDgzbWhRNFBvd1ZrT2V3aG5yOHpub0E
And no, not from me, but I saved this link back then xD There's quite a lot, so have fun :D
Thanks nii, but there was a virus and my laptop got infected :pout

Also good to see you around here ahmad, please don't leave :blush
I'm not going anywhere :^_^

Btw what's with the new Emiya? His skin is darker and his hair is whiter. He also holds black and white guns now. Is he still an Archer?

Here for you



:teehee :XD



 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
There is a new Emiya?

Also in the sense of the classes, using Guns would still count as arching.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
There is a new Emiya?

Also in the sense of the classes, using Guns would still count as arching.
there is. His hair is still spiky but shorter. His outfit is pretty much the same as previous Emiya's, replace red with black and remove his black tight top. (Sorry I cant provide a pic I am on phone now)

Hm that makes sense.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Share a pic when you can.
Or maybe we can count on our biggest fanboy. :kappa
 
Top