From fandomtrash24 


Too many posts to answer, tomorrow I guess...Exams? How old are you nii? (If you don't mind me askingBack from the dead, exams are finally over and my connection is backToo many posts to answer, tomorrow I guess...
) Shame you did lose one of those wings at least, for nowLiving under nii's wings is actually more comfortable than you might guess.
Yeah, no worries. I'm doing fine and still kind of an asshole.Nothing changed.
No excuses please. Admit defeat!![]()

Hello Brandy : D Blue looks good on you

Now do I like you? Who knowsAlso I would say Nii does like me, but I can't read people's minds, can I?![]()

Well to some extent I guess, but the KH1 soundtrack didn't strike me as particularly memorable tbh.Which means you are familiar with the soundtrack. :P Though the KH tracks are far from this level. There is no proper PS4 version after all.
I did listen to it and was confused.Not too many great tracks regarding this season. At least not for me.
That is from undertale? How weird.
Did I miss anything or why do people think Terra is great?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not bad, but the worst ones so far, sorry

heh... I'm 26 and I'm attending university. I've worked before that and I'm continuing to work part-time there now while I'm studying.Exams? How old are you nii? (If you don't mind me asking)
Do you go to college or attend some sort of online course?
Yeah that's from TM's April's Fool last year I believe (or maybe it was 2015 even, not sure), there's a bunch of more pretty funny/cool pics xD Good stuffFrom fandomtrash24
![]()

'The worst".... Whatever. They are not my own drawing so I do not careNot bad, but the worst ones so far, sorry![]()

Where can I find more of them?Yeah that's from TM's April's Fool last year I believe (or maybe it was 2015 even, not sure), there's a bunch of more pretty funny/cool pics xD Good stuff![]()
Well the worst you have shared, didn't say they're bad'The worst".... Whatever. They are not my own drawing so I do not care
Where can I find more of them?
I want to post Iskandar and Sakura pics as well from now since you like them, but I dont have many pics of them.
![]()
Those 2000++ files of yours, are they all HSE or mixed? Do you put pics of certain heroic spirit into one folder etc? JA


I know that one, but it's good nevertheless. Weed usually makes great fate pics 

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Getting prepped for R3 Holt?Hallooooo

Holt my friend, how are you doing?Hallooooo

R3?Getting prepped for R3 Holt?![]()
Somewhat good. What about you. I was planning to come here after good news on tsuki hahaHolt my friend, how are you doing?![]()
Code Geass Season 3 (R3) :]R3?
Somewhat good. What about you. I was planning to come here after good news on tsuki haha
Oh right..is there S3? That'll be freaking awesome. Geass was bloody amazing.Code Geass Season 3 (R3) :]
Yeah we're getting a third season sometime this year.Oh right..is there S3? That'll be freaking awesome. Geass was bloody amazing.
Also, nii I think you recommeded it to me before? I lost the list too..I'll need it again haha
Somewhat good? Still stressed with your studies or done for now?R3?
Somewhat good. What about you. I was planning to come here after good news on tsuki haha
They announced it, yes. The official title is Lelouch of the Resurrection... honestly not too sure how to feel about this, if you know what I mean.Oh right..is there S3? That'll be freaking awesome. Geass was bloody amazing.
Also, nii I think you recommeded it to me before? I lost the list too..I'll need it again haha
Could be that I did recommend the show to you, but I don't know where that list is either tbh. Maybe I can do a quick search and find it (after you're done with Tsuki
)I feel like the ending of season 2 was left open ended for a reason though.Somewhat good? Still stressed with your studies or done for now?
Quite good actually, finally break from university, now only work (20 hours per week) remains, and I'm enjoying the "no pressure to learn" time a lot so far XD
And, do you have good news about tsuki?
They announced it, yes. The official title is Lelouch of the Resurrection... honestly not too sure how to feel about this, if you know what I mean.
Glad you enjoyed the show (it becomes obvious with your ava xD), CG is crazy and over the top and ridiculous but boy was it entertaining. More Lelouch goodness isn't a bad thing, but it kind of puts the ending of Season 2 in weird spot. We shall see how that plays out.
You keep losing that listCould be that I did recommend the show to you, but I don't know where that list is either tbh. Maybe I can do a quick search and find it (after you're done with Tsuki
)
Sorry for the late reply but I decided that I would finish tsuki before I returned here, and no, it wasn't because of this post. Hadn't seen it until now actually. Anyway, it was a pretty cool story, but honestly, Kohaku's route was this sort of happy ending thing. It didn't leave up to the other routes imo. Think hers got to me the least...but maybe that's because the whole story is pretty much known by the time you play her route. The eclipse wasn't really much but who is the sensei? I mean, I know she's from the beginning, but is she supposed to be related to someone or more relevant in some way? Kinda felt that way tbh..Somewhat good? Still stressed with your studies or done for now?
Quite good actually, finally break from university, now only work (20 hours per week) remains, and I'm enjoying the "no pressure to learn" time a lot so far XD
And, do you have good news about tsuki?
They announced it, yes. The official title is Lelouch of the Resurrection... honestly not too sure how to feel about this, if you know what I mean.
Glad you enjoyed the show (it becomes obvious with your ava xD), CG is crazy and over the top and ridiculous but boy was it entertaining. More Lelouch goodness isn't a bad thing, but it kind of puts the ending of Season 2 in weird spot. We shall see how that plays out.
You keep losing that listCould be that I did recommend the show to you, but I don't know where that list is either tbh. Maybe I can do a quick search and find it (after you're done with Tsuki
)
Thanks nii, but there was a virus and my laptop got infectedHere's the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...Y0UGVfcUhTLS1FdDgzbWhRNFBvd1ZrT2V3aG5yOHpub0E
And no, not from me, but I saved this link back then xD There's quite a lot, so have fun![]()

I'm not going anywhereAlso good to see you around here ahmad, please don't leave![]()


there is. His hair is still spiky but shorter. His outfit is pretty much the same as previous Emiya's, replace red with black and remove his black tight top. (Sorry I cant provide a pic I am on phone now)There is a new Emiya?
Also in the sense of the classes, using Guns would still count as arching.
