Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
Harapeko no Marie spoiler :






--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Harapeko no Marie Lead CP better quality

 
Last edited:

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
MHA Info on Vol. 14 OVA
isn't that lizard girl from Tsuyu side chapter?
I see no reason why Bones would be keeping up with the manga and adapting stuff from chapter 84 if they won't adapt further than Stain arc
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
isn't that lizard girl from Tsuyu side chapter?
I see no reason why Bones would be keeping up with the manga and adapting stuff from chapter 84 if they won't adapt further than Stain arc
Was t that a special chapter though? Maybe just a little cameo or a small little short. I meant, that part doesn't necessarily have to fit in a specific spot in the story
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
That part has ~8 pages, it can take up to 30 seconds max.
 

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
Habuko is Tsuyu's middle school friend. Everything involving her happened before Tsuyu enrolled in U.A., so it doesn't matter to the length of the second season that they show her.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
yes I know, I'm saying why are they still following the manga and reading past Stain arc?

I think a third season isn't unlikely as some people seems to think
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
Last edited:

Kadir0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2016
Messages
909
Reaction score
1,475
Country
The Wall
Harapeko no Marie spoiler :






--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Harapeko no Marie Lead CP better quality

So Alaindelon is the one behind Oga's misery.. again.
 

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
Did something happen with this weeks Issue? Boku no Hero Academia and Black Clover are drawn/printed very rough in a few parts, as if they were just sketches.

 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Poro chapter 2 color page is so cute.
 
Last edited:

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Chapter 2 is "ok" to me but I prefer chapter 1... I don't think Poro will survive... :(
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
Did something happen with this weeks Issue? Boku no Hero Academia and Black Clover are drawn/printed very rough in a few parts, as if they were just sketches.

That's really strange, especially since it's not just one series. I wonder what happened here.
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Also "Hungry Marie" is the official name in english. And oh boy this is hilarious!
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
Now that I think about it. I can't wait to see the reaction from the American anime community when Black Clover episode 1 airs. I remember chapter of 1 of the manga getting a lot of crap from the audience here, but image the anime
 

Akia999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
905
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Anyone know where to see the raw of Hungry Marie? I can't find it.
Thanks.
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
Wow, I haven't genuinely enjoyed a BC chapter in a long-ass time... (probably the lack of Asta!)
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Late on topics as always...
  • have fun catching up fam, Bakugou's glo up in that rescue arc was the best thing. This series is worth the praise it gets. @giathuan2707
  • did you like that part involving Jou's flashback? It was lowkey weak. I'm in the mindset Souma's pitfalls in the rankings were overblown but can't say I didn't see them @TotalEcon
  • Yuragi being top 5 >>> LIT. I'm so happy this series is doing good, now the author can relax for a cool 2 or so more years and let the anime (it should be announced hopefully in the next 20 chapters) boost its popularity.
  • Hungry Marie sounds funny as shit but idk about gender benders.... I read like one good gender bender. Not for me.
Dr. Stone still remains the most promising one. Out of all the new series We Never Learn is no question the best one. Which is sad cause it's a romance and shonens are usually more popular.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top