- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 1,763
- Reaction score
- 1,582
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Crazy hair kid is definitely Hiruma
Half of Hiruma.Crazy hair kid is definitely Hiruma
Thought the same thing. How do the dudes look dope as hell but the girl looks like she's still in the rough draft phase? But yeah I agree with you guys, Dr. Stone deff the best one. It is sorta of a love story in a way but it seems it's gonna be more adventure. So this, We Never Learn, Hungry Marie I'll follow.It was pretty strange but definitely the best of the bunch. Cage of Eden is probably something I'd compare this to and yes Bouichi's art is great (still can't draw women though) so its worth reading just that alone. Now to see how readers take to it.
Pretty much. Though he can't draw women for shit like someone said here. I would've kinda liked it a bit more if it went a little psychological a bit for a moment. Taiju's fun, but somehow comes across as kinda bland for an MC. If we had a kind of reaction where he starts puking because of the horrors that happened in the past millenia, that would give a nice sense of realism to his character.Dr. Stone is my favourite so far. Concept in interesting, and the art is very good(although I worry about Boichi being able to handle all this work). Good start.
Well, let's see, for both them, I will read only Monday.It's certainly not a masterpiece, the first chapter at least. But it was waay better done than it's competition (or any series since Neverland) imo at least. None of these series have had particularly good first chapters, so in that regard at leas,t I think it's better.
Hungry Marie Ch 2 was nice, think I enjoyed it more than the first. Still gonna take some time to get it's self up and running though. Comedy still pales compared to Beelzebub, but it has some chuckle moments.
It's a miracle! Mammo is agreeing with me on something. We will all be turned into stone.ok, read the chapter, this is my favorite new series by far
I could see that possible happening, though I hope that Inagaki doesn't turn the antagonist(s) into a Legend of Zelda/Xenoblade/Monster Hunter boss fight rip-offI can see like others waking up and being power hungry trying to rule. Maybe evolved animals also?
I'm in the minority also since I agree that the writing is badI'm probably in the minority here, but I was kind of disappointed by this first chapter. The art is amazing (except for the girl), but I can't find anything amazing about the writing. 3000 years later and the animals are the same? Hope we see some evolution of the wildlife. Honestly, I was expecting some sort of battle shounen, and I'm not really interested in "rebuilding humanity". I hope it focuses more on action and adventure than that rebuilding humanity thing. I'm probably just being pessimistic.