A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Pray tell, what might have given you that idea? :kappa

No one said I'm not a fate nerd :p

lol you wrote one in the past? I actually wrote one or two like 10 years ago too. I guess almost everyone goes through that phase.
No idea. It was a hunch. :kappa
Not sure what else I am supposed to say though? I liked that she was a broken character who had her way with everyone. I mean basically everyone was a tool. But she was no Hisui.

And no one would ever think otherwise. :D

I restarted quite a lot. Longest run I had was like 35 chapters or so but that was years ago. Nowadays it is only in my head.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
did I just discover your tumblr account?! What nice drawings ahmad :blush though they're not from you, I just noticed... xD
No that's not my tumblr account :)

oh that one. I believe it's from a rather famous artist on pixiv too, he/she did a lot of fate fanarts there (I could swear he/she had more on pixiv in the past, I just checked...). He/she does sell stuff at Comiket, maybe that's also why a lot of stuff was taken down I feel, but I "think" I actually saw him/her manga in one of the Type-Moon Ace magazines. Would need to check, my memory is fuzzy. In any case, that's not really a manga, just a short story he/she drew (and possibly got sold as a doujin, either that or it's from a TMA). Here's the person: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=79490
Ah I see...... Thanks for the infos.

Sasuga nii. Knows every Emiya fanart.

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No idea. It was a hunch. :kappa
Not sure what else I am supposed to say though? I liked that she was a broken character who had her way with everyone. I mean basically everyone was a tool. But she was no Hisui.

And no one would ever think otherwise. :D

I restarted quite a lot. Longest run I had was like 35 chapters or so but that was years ago. Nowadays it is only in my head.
Yeah it's okay, no worries :p

Because you tell everyone, yeah XD

35 chapters huh? Reading all that sounds... tiring xD I think the farthest I ever got was 10 chaps or so, it was a fun pastime back then. Doubt I would ever do it again though. Inside our heads is good enough for most people~

No that's not my tumblr account :)


Ah I see...... Thanks for the infos.

Sasuga nii. Knows every Emiya fanart.

There's no point lying ahmad, I would say it's pretty obvious :p

Doubt it's near everything, but let's say most of the better onest at least ;) And thanks, I know that one (don't really like it though).
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah it's okay, no worries :p

Because you tell everyone, yeah XD

35 chapters huh? Reading all that sounds... tiring xD I think the farthest I ever got was 10 chaps or so, it was a fun pastime back then. Doubt I would ever do it again though. Inside our heads is good enough for most people~
Yeah I doubt it is really okay... :notsure

I? Sure. I am the one. :kappa Whatever makes you happy. :hug

Wow... Way to hurt my feelings. :emocat
Like 8 word pages per chapter. Not even that much.
Yeah it should stay there... Much better indeed. :XD
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
There's no point lying ahmad, I would say it's pretty obvious :p
My prank failed :(

Doubt it's near everything, but let's say most of the better onest at least ;) And thanks, I know that one (don't really like it though).
What would your most favorite fan art look like? Blood everywhere? Angst? :?bunny Also do you have most favorite fan art (like your #1) currently?

Listening to New Dawn right now.. reminds me of those rainy days when I was a college student :music
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My prank failed :(


What would your most favorite fan art look like? Blood everywhere? Angst? :?bunny Also do you have most favorite fan art (like your #1) currently?

Listening to New Dawn right now.. reminds me of those rainy days when I was a college student :music
A prank only works if it isn't way too obvious :p

hmm I dunno, don't think I have a favourite type or something. I usually love symbolic ones or pics who depict a part of the story the most though.
A current favourite is just as hard... hmm one of these two I guess.





New Dawn is good and pleasent, yes :pleased
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
A prank only works if it isn't way too obvious :p

hmm I dunno, don't think I have a favourite type or something. I usually love symbolic ones or pics who depict a part of the story the most though.
A current favourite is just as hard... hmm one of these two I guess.





New Dawn is good and pleasent, yes :pleased
Wow that's actually very nice! Good to see that Neverland is getting some good artwork. Maybe I should use thatcimage on our Subreddit :hmm
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah I doubt it is really okay... :notsure

I? Sure. I am the one. :kappa Whatever makes you happy. :hug

Wow... Way to hurt my feelings. :emocat
Like 8 word pages per chapter. Not even that much.
Yeah it should stay there... Much better indeed. :XD
No, it really is. I know what I can and can't expect from you :D

I'm not exactly running around screaming "I'm a Fate fanboy!!", that's what I meant xD

Hmm? It just sound like a lot, I didn't mean to say your work is bad or something ;)
Wait, each chapter is 8 words long....? :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wow that's actually very nice! Good to see that Neverland is getting some good artwork. Maybe I should use thatcimage on our Subreddit :hmm
No idea what that is, but good to hear that you like the pic :XD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No, it really is. I know what I can and can't expect from you :D

I'm not exactly running around screaming "I'm a Fate fanboy!!", that's what I meant xD

Hmm? It just sound like a lot, I didn't mean to say your work is bad or something ;)
Wait, each chapter is 8 words long....? :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


No idea what that is, but good to hear that you like the pic :XD
It's a Reddit Community for TPN. We're growing fast and I was recently invited to become a mod there so I'm keen to contribute.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
A prank only works if it isn't way too obvious :p

hmm I dunno, don't think I have a favourite type or something. I usually love symbolic ones or pics who depict a part of the story the most though.
A current favourite is just as hard... hmm one of these two I guess.





New Dawn is good and pleasent, yes :pleased
Hehe :p

Hmm noted :)
I meant Fate/Emiya ones :D but it's ok. The last one is from Yakusoku no Neverland, isn't it? The first one? :?bunny


Yes or no? :?bunny

Mine is

My current avatar :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hehe :p

Hmm noted :)
I meant Fate/Emiya ones :D but it's ok. The last one is from Yakusoku no Neverland, isn't it? The first one? :?bunny


Yes or no? :?bunny

Mine is

My current avatar :D
My favourite fate pics atm? Probably one of these two:




Yes that's Yakusoku no Neverland. The other is from Kimetsu no Yaiba.
Also I don't know that Emiya pic, not bad :nod

Good pic, though I'm not really a fan of Cu Alter's design. It feels kind of overdone, just like Emiya Alter. I prefer a more simple change, like Saber or Jeanne Alter.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail






My favourite fate pics atm? Probably one of these two:
Ooooh I really like that King Hassan fan art :zomg Who is the artist?

Also I don't know that Emiya pic, not bad :nod
It's from the artist that makes my current avatar. His/her works are pretty decent imo

Good pic, though I'm not really a fan of Cu Alter's design. It feels kind of overdone, just like Emiya Alter. I prefer a more simple change, like Saber or Jeanne Alter.
Actually I agree that it feels overdone :D I think I like Cu Alter because it's Alter haha. I usually like black, fallen, dark, demon vibes. Things like that. Emiya Alter tho :feelsbadman What are your thoughts on his design?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I see that you really loved the show though, so I take it you really love mind games? (I love them too :3) In that case, if you ever feel like it, I can highly recommend G-Senjou no Maou and/or Umineko no Naku Koro ni. Both are amazing in their own way and just the right thing for people who're a sucker for mind games
So I wil check these out..already am actually, but not sure which version I'm supposed to get. I guess the english 18+ one? I'll start with the shorter one, but no promises on when I will finish them :p
Edit: OK, I don't know which I am to get and how...so little help
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So I wil check these out..already am actually, but not sure which version I'm supposed to get. I guess the english 18+ one? I'll start with the shorter one, but no promises on when I will finish them :p
Edit: OK, I don't know which I am to get and how...so little help
Depends on which one you want to get. syx is currently playing Umineko and likes it a lot, but G-Senjou is definitely shorter. I will send you a link for both, and then you can decide :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Umineko isn't 18+ btw, not sure if that will influence your decision :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany







Ooooh I really like that King Hassan fan art :zomg Who is the artist?


It's from the artist that makes my current avatar. His/her works are pretty decent imo


Actually I agree that it feels overdone :D I think I like Cu Alter because it's Alter haha. I usually like black, fallen, dark, demon vibes. Things like that. Emiya Alter tho :feelsbadman What are your thoughts on his design?
I like the Alexander pic, Archer one not so much... :/ Junko-chan though :hurr :evil

Hmm I can't tell you tbh, maybe there was a link on tumblr but I forgot to check it out :(

Yeah, doesn't look half-bad :nod

I'm with you, fallen, corruped vibes are great and/or interesting, if not overdone. Cu Alter is a case where it's just a bit too much for me though. Don't get me started on Emiya Alter though, it's overdone like Cu Alter + a pretty horrible design. There are so many good Emiya Alter versions out there (like Kaleid or the FGO anime special), I'm not sure why they thought this version is better...


So true :kappa Also you forgot to answer my last post and the 8 words mystery :p
 
Top