A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What are your thoughts on current events in Neverland by the way? You don't seem to have time to drop in too often.
 

Arcueid

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Messages
253
Reaction score
430
Country
Turkey
A thread just for Type Moon shit is love.

Best Shirou ~

Best Grill <3 ~


Artoria greatness in all forms ~
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
my bad phio-chin, somewhat busy lately :( How are you doing? :hug
When are we not busy, eh? Such a life..

I'm good! Going on a vacation starting tomorrow. Zuper happy. :blush What about you? I hope you're not too stressed.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail


And why did you share the Junko pic then? :P
Because you like her :D Glad if you liked it :)

Yeah it's the Heavens Feel manga adaptation I told you about. It started long ago, but sadly at some point it stopped getting Edited Mangas. I think there are 22 or 23 chapters (monthly) and it got translated until 12 or so. Not sure why they stopped, I really liked the adaptation. Beware of spoilers though, this manga is very obviously written for people who already know the VN, in my eyes at least, bc it spoils some important tidbits early on (related to Sakura). The manga is actually expanding the VN route somewhat, like giving more insight to things that were only hinted at or left vague, so I really hope we will get more Edited Mangas at some point. I do keep check of the raws, but it's just not the same xD

Anyway, you can probably find it on batoto.
I see... not suited for me yet :p Thanks for the infos!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What are your thoughts on current events in Neverland by the way? You don't seem to have time to drop in too often.
Great stuff, still enjoying it a lot. I have some thoughts and theories, but I'm too busy and sometimes too lazy to post comments over there. I usually talk about the manga with @Gallon, not here though. Sometimes with syx too.

A thread just for Type Moon shit is love.

Best Shirou ~

Best Grill <3 ~


Artoria greatness in all forms ~
Not sure if this thread is just for "type moon shit" but hey, welcome Arcueid XD

Well can't really say much about that Shirou, because I didn't read the Light Novel. Not really big on LNs, so I'm reading the manga and then obviously watching the anime this summer :blush

Arcueid is great indeed :hurr Though I like all of the Tsukihime heroines. Can't wait for the remake :zomg

Saber is beautiful in almost all forms, I guess that's why we get so many Saberfaces :DDD

I take it you're a Type Moon fan too btw? :D

When are we not busy, eh? Such a life..

I'm good! Going on a vacation starting tomorrow. Zuper happy. :blush What about you? I hope you're not too stressed.
So true my lost daughter, so true...

Oh, where are you going? :o Well I'm studying but right now I'm on break, so things are relatively calm (not much longer though :()




Because you like her :D Glad if you liked it :)


I see... not suited for me yet :p Thanks for the infos!
Yes, I know and like that pic :hurr

Yeah, I did :nod

You're welcome, it's always fun to talk about Fate :D (and I even saw the tumblr post where you most likely got the pic from hehe)
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail


You're welcome, it's always fun to talk about Fate :D (and I even saw the tumblr post where you most likely got the pic from hehe)
Coming from a Fate fanboy :kappa You have a tumblr account or occasionally visit their blogs?


Would you play it? :D


So there is a Caster Gilgamesh? I just knew ._. I thought it's just a fanservice (different outfit but same class)
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Alice to Zouroku... really?

The first minutes were kinda interesting, even though the animation already sucked there and got worse with every minute passing by, and this was a 40 minutes episode by the way. The car chase scene was hard to endure. The plot/setting is average, not special or different. That by itself is not a big issue, but in this case it was just executed very lame. The research group consists of incompetent idiots and a bunch of nuclear airheads. Sending out those two sisters to wreak havoc in the city and later fearing for the exposure of the research facility is sure a move of a tactical genius. Ray and Norman would be proud.

On the other side, Sana had her cute moments and I think that the grandpa actually has some potential, but that is as far as it goes.

Would like to post some pics, but you would probably know all of them... welp anyway:



















 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Alice to Zouroku... really?

The first minutes were kinda interesting, even though the animation already sucked there and got worse with every minute passing by, and this was a 40 minutes episode by the way. The car chase scene was hard to endure. The plot/setting is average, not special or different. That by itself is not a big issue, but in this case it was just executed very lame. The research group consists of incompetent idiots and a bunch of nuclear airheads. Sending out those two sisters to wreak havoc in the city and later fearing for the exposure of the research facility is sure a move of a tactical genius. Ray and Norman would be proud.

On the other side, Sana had her cute moments and I think that the grandpa actually has some potential, but that is as far as it goes.

Would like to post some pics, but you would probably know all of them... welp anyway:



















Dear lord you're going to be the end of me dude... :drool
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany



Coming from a Fate fanboy :kappa You have a tumblr account or occasionally visit their blogs?


Would you play it? :D


So there is a Caster Gilgamesh? I just knew ._. I thought it's just a fanservice (different outfit but same class)
I have a tumblr account, but I rarely post there nowadays. I just use it to browse the Fate tag and a few others :p

lol I would definitely check it out for a change, but first FGO would need to be translated :(

And Caster Gilgamesh actually has an important role in the last arc of Part 1, supposedly he's way different to the Archer Gil we know (responsible, hardworking... that's why he's depicted in such a way in that pic xD).


Alice to Zouroku... really?

The first minutes were kinda interesting, even though the animation already sucked there and got worse with every minute passing by, and this was a 40 minutes episode by the way. The car chase scene was hard to endure. The plot/setting is average, not special or different. That by itself is not a big issue, but in this case it was just executed very lame. The research group consists of incompetent idiots and a bunch of nuclear airheads. Sending out those two sisters to wreak havoc in the city and later fearing for the exposure of the research facility is sure a move of a tactical genius. Ray and Norman would be proud.

On the other side, Sana had her cute moments and I think that the grandpa actually has some potential, but that is as far as it goes.

Would like to post some pics, but you would probably know all of them... welp anyway:



















Yeah I've heard Alice to Zorouku is average at best, so I'm not even going to check it out. Thanks for sharing your thoughts though. The premise did sound interesting but execution is another thing, meh.

Kaneki x Touka <3 Eto :zomg Nice pics, I only know one or two xD You know, I don't have the time to look for fanart for every series I like, so I'm far from knowing everything that's out there XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh you might want to check out this guy @syx, he's pretty good: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=14983777
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Thanks, already saw that one shortly after it was put up though :D Cool cover, I like it :nod It's a bit more "calm" if you know what I mean, the almost overdone rock or whatcha want to call it probably was my one gripe with the original, so maybe I actually like this cover more than the original xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I simply love almost every cover she does. She even made me like this song. Such incredible talent paired with the art skills from the vids.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah AmaLee is great, no surprise that she's that popular. I like almost all of her covers too, at least from the songs I know. Probably should go through some of her older songs, I've not checked all of them yet.

Not sure if you will like this, but it's still among my favourite covers.


Apparently her most popular cover right after Guren no Yumiya, that's somewhat surprising xD


Love this one too, awesome combo with NateWantsToBattle (he has some good covers too). And I know you love "My Dearest", did you listen to her cover?


Though in this case the original is far superior I feel, simply bc supercell's performance in the original song was amazing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ah ofc I was wrong, the most popular song had to be SAO after all :amuse


Certainly not bad though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
That's a brilliant set you have there. :)
I'm curious which epic, awesome, astonishing, majestic, magnificent, spectacular and extraordinary person triggered the chain of events which made you change your set to the current one?

 
Top