A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Oh I meant maybe I confused this thread with the ones with eye-treats ;)
Words could never confuse me :delerium
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I'm also interested to know if anyone here is a fan of Code Geass? What do you think of R3 releaseing this year?
Here, I’m a fan of Code Geass. Well, I watched Season 1 and 2, and think both of them are very good. Looking forward to Season 3. I’m not really into Mecha, but Lelouch made up for it with those amazing mind games. I hope, it doesn’t turn out to be milking-the-cow-show.

Looking forward to that :3

Yeah Sakurada Reset was really bad. I think the premise actually had quite a bit of promise, but both the animation and script were awful in my eyes. You can't possibly do it much worse than that... I actually wanted to give this a chance to see if things improve, and things do improve in episode 2, but far from enough. It didn't get to me at all, so I dropped it as well.

Looks like Tsuki ga Kirei will be a nice show to relax indeed, with a smile on your face :D It's a down-to-earth romance, so while that does not get your blood pumping or anything I think it does a good job to realistically portray teens falling in love/getting together. I was somewhat reminded of my school days at some parts xD Episode 2 pretty much continues in that way :3

My thoughts are more or less similar to yours regarding SukaSuka, not much actually happened but it did a good job with introducing the characters and the various hints at what's to come. Helps that none of the characters are annoying and that Willem seems like a really fun guy in his own way. He has great chemistry with that troll :lmao Also the kids are goddamn adorable, that's at least Chise level of cuteness :XD Really looking forward to were this is going, I think we will get a cool mix of slice of life and (potentially heartbreaking) drama with some action.

About Re:Creators, it seems fairly obvious that this is anime/manga characters (not sure if only girls xD) brought to life by someone, who apparently have to battle against each other in some way. Not sure if the story will be anything to write home about, but the directing and animation was handled really well so far, music too obviously.
Ugh… so we are on the same page regarding any of those four series. How boring. :lmao You took the wind out of my sails.
Also I have one last rec for you. It's the last one, just forgot to mention it last time: Seikaisuru Kado. It has three episodes so far (00,01,02).


 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Here, I’m a fan of Code Geass. Well, I watched Season 1 and 2, and think both of them are very good. Looking forward to Season 3. I’m not really into Mecha, but Lelouch made up for it with those amazing mind games. I hope, it doesn’t turn out to be milking-the-cow-show.
Agreed. I hate Mecha with a passion but both Gurren Lagann (for the feels) and Code Geas (for Lelouch and the mind games) sell it to me all the way. I feel like they ended Season 2 open ended simply for the purpose of leaving it to our imagination but now it's working to their advantage. They couldn't have planned it I mean come on it was what, 7 years ago? I was 11 when I finished watching that :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@DiMaria Yesta Thanks, I know I them already though :p

I lurk all threads where there's potential lady pics ;) But it seems to have gotten wordy, or maybe I'm getting confused xD
Well this thread never had a lot of lady pics, that's Sky's thread, and for the most part Hakkun's xD Here we only discuss classy stuff like gentleman :mono What are you watching from this season brandy?

Ugh… so we are on the same page regarding any of those four series. How boring. :lmao You took the wind out of my sails.



We can discuss series even if we agree, but I'm not surprised that you like arguing more ;)

Don't be like that, I think it has a lot of potential :nod
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Well this thread never had a lot of lady pics, that's Sky's thread, and for the most part Hakkun's xD Here we only discuss classy stuff like gentleman :mono What are you watching from this season brandy?
Gentlemen... seems like I'd fit rather easily ;) Just Tsuki ga Kirei (2 eps) and SukaSuka (1 ep) so far. I usually like to let people tell me if something is good, then watch all 12 eps or so in a row. It seems like there are some good anime going about this time around, no?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Gentlemen... seems like I'd fit rather easily ;) Just Tsuki ga Kirei (2 eps) and SukaSuka (1 ep) so far. I usually like to let people tell me if something is good, then watch all 12 eps or so in a row. It seems like there are some good anime going about this time around, no?
I'm sure you would ;) oh, you're not following Shingeki and Boku no Hero Academia? That's a surprise.
It's a pretty good season so far I would say, but that's also thanks to a lot of S2's. Besides that the only shows I feel are worth recommending are Re:Creators and Seikaisuru Kado. You already follow SukaSuka, so no need to recommend that :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am still far from being up to date but I am trying.
Still, I am already missing shows like Youjo Senki and KonoSuba. I don't see shows which are as good. I can't really count BnHA as the first became soso for me with the Manga and I came to flat out hate SnK...

And yet I have to use this opportunity to rant about Boruto again. Like what exactly is the purpose of this filler show? Don't start it with the first 2 or 3 pages from the Manga if you want to merely show 12 episodes of filler which are a filler character fuck fest...
Studio Pierrot and Toei are way too similar in terms of producing shit.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I am still far from being up to date but I am trying.
Still, I am already missing shows like Youjo Senki and KonoSuba. I don't see shows which are as good. I can't really count BnHA as the first became soso for me with the Manga and I came to flat out hate SnK...

And yet I have to use this opportunity to rant about Boruto again. Like what exactly is the purpose of this filler show? Don't start it with the first 2 or 3 pages from the Manga if you want to merely show 12 episodes of filler which are a filler character fuck fest...
Studio Pierrot and Toei are way too similar in terms of producing shit.
Thinking about it, what series are you watching right now Sky?
You dropped Eromanga-sensei, but what about the other ones?
What about Hinako Note?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am still far from being up to date but I am trying.
Still, I am already missing shows like Youjo Senki and KonoSuba. I don't see shows which are as good. I can't really count BnHA as the first became soso for me with the Manga and I came to flat out hate SnK...

And yet I have to use this opportunity to rant about Boruto again. Like what exactly is the purpose of this filler show? Don't start it with the first 2 or 3 pages from the Manga if you want to merely show 12 episodes of filler which are a filler character fuck fest...
Studio Pierrot and Toei are way too similar in terms of producing shit.
Hmm I actually think this season is stronger than the last, I'm having a lot of fun with Shingeki and BnHA, and with Re:Creators, SukaSuka and Kado there are three non-sequels which are quite promising to me. Can't really complain and it's a bit too early to tell anyway. Youjo Senki was special though, it wasn't exactly awesome but I had immense fun with it each week. Sometimes a series just clicks with you, I will have to see if anything is going to feel similar this season. Still a very solid start of the season so far, in my eyes.

And I have to say again that you should just drop it if you feel like ranting so much :XD Personally I'm enjoying it quite a bit. It's not exactly amazing, fairly standard even, but it's a good chunk better than I thought and I'm enjoying what I get. I don't really mind seeing more background for the various characters, filler or not. Especially Boruto is much more likeable if the sole purpose doesn't lie on his daddy issues.
Like usual, this is most likely done to promote Boruto in general I think, so that's not a bad move in my eyes. I can easily see this not being a long-running show, so this is most likely mainly for promotion, until there's more material to animate.

:gwah

What about this!


First I didn't see yet, not bad ;) No point in sharing stuff from weed though, I know pretty much all of the artist's works if it's not completely new :p
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
No point in sharing stuff from weed though, I know pretty much all of the artist's works if it's not completely new :p
Right :fail

This one? :?bunny
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I know 80% of those pictures :kappa jk aside, thanks for the pics :hug Surprised you actually realised that the last pic is part of the Type Moon franchise xD
Meh, that's a horrendous rate for so many images. I'll stick to text messages in the future. At least, I tried.

Surprised you actually realised that the last pic is part of the Type Moon franchise xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hmm I actually think this season is stronger than the last, I'm having a lot of fun with Shingeki and BnHA, and with Re:Creators, SukaSuka and Kado there are three non-sequels which are quite promising to me. Can't really complain and it's a bit too early to tell anyway. Youjo Senki was special though, it wasn't exactly awesome but I had immense fun with it each week. Sometimes a series just clicks with you, I will have to see if anything is going to feel similar this season. Still a very solid start of the season so far, in my eyes.

And I have to say again that you should just drop it if you feel like ranting so much :XD Personally I'm enjoying it quite a bit. It's not exactly amazing, fairly standard even, but it's a good chunk better than I thought and I'm enjoying what I get. I don't really mind seeing more background for the various characters, filler or not. Especially Boruto is much more likeable if the sole purpose doesn't lie on his daddy issues.
Like usual, this is most likely done to promote Boruto in general I think, so that's not a bad move in my eyes. I can easily see this not being a long-running show, so this is most likely mainly for promotion, until there's more material to animate.
Well I have yet to start SukaSuka. :XD Blame ATLUS. :kappa
Tanya was simply awesome and OP and ED really hit the spot. I mean sure, SnK was like "Hold my Shifter" but what can you do.
It is solid indeed. If you ask me even the "older" shows like LWA really picked up the pace. Chariots badass mode last week was so awesome.

Sadly I am too "involved" with the franchise. But I don't get the need for badly designed filler characters when there are so many next generation chars they could focus on.
The best thing is the art. I still can't stand the Manga art at all.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Meh, that's a horrendous rate for so many images. I'll stick to text messages in the future. At least, I tried.


Well with Fate it's not that easy to find stuff I don't know, so I would say that's a pretty good rate actually XD

ewww go away with Hayden Christensen
 
Top