You probably won't start it anyway, your lossWell I have yet to start SukaSuka.Blame ATLUS.
Tanya was simply awesome and OP and ED really hit the spot. I mean sure, SnK was like "Hold my Shifter" but what can you do.
It is solid indeed. If you ask me even the "older" shows like LWA really picked up the pace. Chariots badass mode last week was so awesome.
Sadly I am too "involved" with the franchise. But I don't get the need for badly designed filler characters when there are so many next generation chars they could focus on.
The best thing is the art. I still can't stand the Manga art at all.

Yeah true, it's a really good season so far, can't complain. Hopefully we will get more badass Chariot.
Well to bring something new unto the table I guess, a filler arc always comes with new characters, though who knows if one of them might actually appear in the manga too. They are fine in my eyes, as long as the story's fine I can deal with it.
Manga art got a lot better, I can live with it just fine nowadays.
Go away with that weird creature
Blame ATLUS. 
It's Kizuna Ai after all.


where is that question coming from though? xD You want to share pics? : D


JK
I also don't like Uchiha. Sarada is still 'not bad'. And yeah I think I will be sharing Naruto fanarts from now on 


Hah...Best 80h of this year so far.
. But this is also just how the world works, some people won't put down their bad traits.




