Oh I meant maybe I confused this thread with the ones with eye-treats 
Words could never confuse me

Words could never confuse me



Here, I’m a fan of Code Geass. Well, I watched Season 1 and 2, and think both of them are very good. Looking forward to Season 3. I’m not really into Mecha, but Lelouch made up for it with those amazing mind games. I hope, it doesn’t turn out to be milking-the-cow-show.I'm also interested to know if anyone here is a fan of Code Geass? What do you think of R3 releaseing this year?
Ugh… so we are on the same page regarding any of those four series. How boring.Looking forward to that :3
Yeah Sakurada Reset was really bad. I think the premise actually had quite a bit of promise, but both the animation and script were awful in my eyes. You can't possibly do it much worse than that... I actually wanted to give this a chance to see if things improve, and things do improve in episode 2, but far from enough. It didn't get to me at all, so I dropped it as well.
Looks like Tsuki ga Kirei will be a nice show to relax indeed, with a smile on your faceIt's a down-to-earth romance, so while that does not get your blood pumping or anything I think it does a good job to realistically portray teens falling in love/getting together. I was somewhat reminded of my school days at some parts xD Episode 2 pretty much continues in that way :3
My thoughts are more or less similar to yours regarding SukaSuka, not much actually happened but it did a good job with introducing the characters and the various hints at what's to come. Helps that none of the characters are annoying and that Willem seems like a really fun guy in his own way. He has great chemistry with that trollAlso the kids are goddamn adorable, that's at least Chise level of cuteness
Really looking forward to were this is going, I think we will get a cool mix of slice of life and (potentially heartbreaking) drama with some action.
About Re:Creators, it seems fairly obvious that this is anime/manga characters (not sure if only girls xD) brought to life by someone, who apparently have to battle against each other in some way. Not sure if the story will be anything to write home about, but the directing and animation was handled really well so far, music too obviously.
You took the wind out of my sails.Also I have one last rec for you. It's the last one, just forgot to mention it last time: Seikaisuru Kado. It has three episodes so far (00,01,02).
Agreed. I hate Mecha with a passion but both Gurren Lagann (for the feels) and Code Geas (for Lelouch and the mind games) sell it to me all the way. I feel like they ended Season 2 open ended simply for the purpose of leaving it to our imagination but now it's working to their advantage. They couldn't have planned it I mean come on it was what, 7 years ago? I was 11 when I finished watching thatHere, I’m a fan of Code Geass. Well, I watched Season 1 and 2, and think both of them are very good. Looking forward to Season 3. I’m not really into Mecha, but Lelouch made up for it with those amazing mind games. I hope, it doesn’t turn out to be milking-the-cow-show.


Well this thread never had a lot of lady pics, that's Sky's thread, and for the most part Hakkun's xD Here we only discuss classy stuff like gentlemanI lurk all threads where there's potential lady picsBut it seems to have gotten wordy, or maybe I'm getting confused xD
What are you watching from this season brandy?We can discuss series even if we agree, but I'm not surprised that you like arguing moreUgh… so we are on the same page regarding any of those four series. How boring.You took the wind out of my sails.
![]()
![]()


Gentlemen... seems like I'd fit rather easilyWell this thread never had a lot of lady pics, that's Sky's thread, and for the most part Hakkun's xD Here we only discuss classy stuff like gentlemanWhat are you watching from this season brandy?
Just Tsuki ga Kirei (2 eps) and SukaSuka (1 ep) so far. I usually like to let people tell me if something is good, then watch all 12 eps or so in a row. It seems like there are some good anime going about this time around, no?I'm sure you wouldGentlemen... seems like I'd fit rather easilyJust Tsuki ga Kirei (2 eps) and SukaSuka (1 ep) so far. I usually like to let people tell me if something is good, then watch all 12 eps or so in a row. It seems like there are some good anime going about this time around, no?
oh, you're not following Shingeki and Boku no Hero Academia? That's a surprise. 
Thinking about it, what series are you watching right now Sky?I am still far from being up to date but I am trying.
Still, I am already missing shows like Youjo Senki and KonoSuba. I don't see shows which are as good. I can't really count BnHA as the first became soso for me with the Manga and I came to flat out hate SnK...
And yet I have to use this opportunity to rant about Boruto again. Like what exactly is the purpose of this filler show? Don't start it with the first 2 or 3 pages from the Manga if you want to merely show 12 episodes of filler which are a filler character fuck fest...
Studio Pierrot and Toei are way too similar in terms of producing shit.
Hmm I actually think this season is stronger than the last, I'm having a lot of fun with Shingeki and BnHA, and with Re:Creators, SukaSuka and Kado there are three non-sequels which are quite promising to me. Can't really complain and it's a bit too early to tell anyway. Youjo Senki was special though, it wasn't exactly awesome but I had immense fun with it each week. Sometimes a series just clicks with you, I will have to see if anything is going to feel similar this season. Still a very solid start of the season so far, in my eyes.I am still far from being up to date but I am trying.
Still, I am already missing shows like Youjo Senki and KonoSuba. I don't see shows which are as good. I can't really count BnHA as the first became soso for me with the Manga and I came to flat out hate SnK...
And yet I have to use this opportunity to rant about Boruto again. Like what exactly is the purpose of this filler show? Don't start it with the first 2 or 3 pages from the Manga if you want to merely show 12 episodes of filler which are a filler character fuck fest...
Studio Pierrot and Toei are way too similar in terms of producing shit.
Personally I'm enjoying it quite a bit. It's not exactly amazing, fairly standard even, but it's a good chunk better than I thought and I'm enjoying what I get. I don't really mind seeing more background for the various characters, filler or not. Especially Boruto is much more likeable if the sole purpose doesn't lie on his daddy issues. First I didn't see yet, not bad
What about this!
![]()
![]()
No point in sharing stuff from weed though, I know pretty much all of the artist's works if it's not completely new 
RightNo point in sharing stuff from weed though, I know pretty much all of the artist's works if it's not completely new![]()


Good try but no, that's from another favourite Fate artist of mine, Chocoan09Right
This one?
![]()
Helps that she makes quite a lot of Sakura or BB art, and even Tsukihime stuff occasionally.
I know 80% of those pictures
jk aside, thanks for the pics
Surprised you actually realised that the last pic is part of the Type Moon franchise xDMeh, that's a horrendous rate for so many images. I'll stick to text messages in the future. At least, I tried.I know 80% of those picturesjk aside, thanks for the pics
Surprised you actually realised that the last pic is part of the Type Moon franchise xD
Surprised you actually realised that the last pic is part of the Type Moon franchise xD
Well I have yet to start SukaSuka.Hmm I actually think this season is stronger than the last, I'm having a lot of fun with Shingeki and BnHA, and with Re:Creators, SukaSuka and Kado there are three non-sequels which are quite promising to me. Can't really complain and it's a bit too early to tell anyway. Youjo Senki was special though, it wasn't exactly awesome but I had immense fun with it each week. Sometimes a series just clicks with you, I will have to see if anything is going to feel similar this season. Still a very solid start of the season so far, in my eyes.
And I have to say again that you should just drop it if you feel like ranting so muchPersonally I'm enjoying it quite a bit. It's not exactly amazing, fairly standard even, but it's a good chunk better than I thought and I'm enjoying what I get. I don't really mind seeing more background for the various characters, filler or not. Especially Boruto is much more likeable if the sole purpose doesn't lie on his daddy issues.
Like usual, this is most likely done to promote Boruto in general I think, so that's not a bad move in my eyes. I can easily see this not being a long-running show, so this is most likely mainly for promotion, until there's more material to animate.
Blame ATLUS.
Well with Fate it's not that easy to find stuff I don't know, so I would say that's a pretty good rate actually XDMeh, that's a horrendous rate for so many images. I'll stick to text messages in the future. At least, I tried.
![]()