A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I have yet to start SukaSuka. :XD Blame ATLUS. :kappa
Tanya was simply awesome and OP and ED really hit the spot. I mean sure, SnK was like "Hold my Shifter" but what can you do.
It is solid indeed. If you ask me even the "older" shows like LWA really picked up the pace. Chariots badass mode last week was so awesome.

Sadly I am too "involved" with the franchise. But I don't get the need for badly designed filler characters when there are so many next generation chars they could focus on.
The best thing is the art. I still can't stand the Manga art at all.
You probably won't start it anyway, your loss :p

Yeah true, it's a really good season so far, can't complain. Hopefully we will get more badass Chariot.

Well to bring something new unto the table I guess, a filler arc always comes with new characters, though who knows if one of them might actually appear in the manga too. They are fine in my eyes, as long as the story's fine I can deal with it.
Manga art got a lot better, I can live with it just fine nowadays.

Go away with that weird creature
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Do you seriously think I would watch 7 minutes of that?
I take you for someone who gives others a chance. :oh It's Kizuna Ai after all.

Ok ok, I know what went wrong, there was no proper introduction! Blame it on me. This will definitely do it! Not even 2 minutes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
The invasion has only just begun. :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I take you for someone who gives others a chance. :oh It's Kizuna Ai after all.

Ok ok, I know what went wrong, there was no proper introduction! Blame it on me. This will definitely do it! Not even 2 minutes:
No thanks, I already saw this weird exchange between you and Sky on Slack, that told me everything I need to know. I don't need this creature in my thread, thank you :nah
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Who is your favorite character from Naruto nii? :?bunny
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Who is your favorite character from Naruto nii? :?bunny
Thanks for reminding me to switch my set, already planned to do this yesterday :D where is that question coming from though? xD You want to share pics? : D

hmm a good question, many characters... suffered during the course of the story. Kisame is still among my favourites, bc from beginning to end he was a badass and faithful (fish)man. Naruto too, as many laughs as I might get for that, I don't care :p Same goes for Hinata, Kimimaro, Zabuza and Kushina. Leave me alone with the Uchiha, the only one I can deal with is Sarada bc she's neither an emo or a wannabee saviour (yet). Though I guess it says a lot if most of my favourites didn't have that much screentime, less chance to be ruined I guess xD I'm trying to think of others... but no one else comes to mind right now lol.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
YOU CAN'T TRIGGER ME WITH THAT SET! I'M NOT FALLING FOR IT!



However, I must admit that it's a great counter, @niichan! :3
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Can't escape your roots can you? :XD
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Thanks for reminding me to switch my set, already planned to do this yesterday :D where is that question coming from though? xD You want to share pics? : D
Actually I am an esper. I can mind-read and see the future :3c :teehee JK

hmm a good question, many characters... suffered during the course of the story. Kisame is still among my favourites, bc from beginning to end he was a badass and faithful (fish)man. Naruto too, as many laughs as I might get for that, I don't care :p Same goes for Hinata, Kimimaro, Zabuza and Kushina. Leave me alone with the Uchiha, the only one I can deal with is Sarada bc she's neither an emo or a wannabee saviour (yet). Though I guess it says a lot if most of my favourites didn't have that much screentime, less chance to be ruined I guess xD I'm trying to think of others... but no one else comes to mind right now lol.
Fellow Hinata fans :hi5 I also don't like Uchiha. Sarada is still 'not bad'. And yeah I think I will be sharing Naruto fanarts from now on :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Be prepared for a dose of Koe no Katachi. :blush








I know it hasn't been so long since you finished it, but bear with me and the panels. :x3
Read the first ten chapters and it's great so far. Especially when you can relate - obviosuly not to such extent - to some stuff. Well, saying that Shouko's classmates as well as her teacher - who completely failed his job btw - were a bunch of hypocrite assholes is no surprise. But that's school for you, isn't it? Though, the things Shouko had to endure through Shouya was on a whole different level. At least, Shouya got a taste of how horrible it is to be bullied. Of course I don't wish for anyone to get bullied, but some people just don't learn otherwise. I had mixed feelings while following the time when Shouya got bullied. A part of me thought he had it coming to him, another part thought that this can't be the solution. In the end, I was glad about his change and the fact that he didn't commit suicide. I hope he never thinks of such thing again. In regards to Shouko, there isn't much I can say. She is a lovely, adorable and cute girl who tries her best to get along with everyone. It doesn't look like this series is about her, but rather about Shouya's "path to redemption" (don't know how to describe it better). I'm looking forward to the next chapters and what kind of obstacles the characters have to overcome. Shouya has a long way to go.

By the way, I'm not someone who advertises violence, but I liked the beating Shouya got from Shouko and the slap he got from her mother. I can relate with her mother, but she seems to be in such a mess - understandable - that she forgets what's good for her daughter. I mean, how does a male haircut for your bullied daughter help her in any way, shape or form? It would make things just worse. Thank god Shouya's mother did the only right thing there. :3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You probably won't start it anyway, your loss :p

Yeah true, it's a really good season so far, can't complain. Hopefully we will get more badass Chariot.

Well to bring something new unto the table I guess, a filler arc always comes with new characters, though who knows if one of them might actually appear in the manga too. They are fine in my eyes, as long as the story's fine I can deal with it.
Manga art got a lot better, I can live with it just fine nowadays.
You said the same about me and Youjo Senki. Persona 5 was simply way more important. ;) Hah...Best 80h of this year so far.

Damn I really need to catch up... I feel like Spring barely started for me... Should use this forced free time I have this week.

A filler arc, okay. But a whole filler Anime?
The problem I have is that those two friends of Boruto look bland and boring. Classic SP filler char design.
Well I wouldn't know. :kappa
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I read another 10 chapters of KnK. Can't say much happened, but following Shouya's thoughts sure makes one emotional. I wonder if there will be a turning point where their realtionship will go south. Just curious, because everything runs smoothly for now, and it somehow feels like the calm before the storm. I'm not asking for it, though. It's great as it is.

For a very short time I doubted part of Shouya's character. It was when Shouko brought the topic up where she asked him if he wants to see his former classmates again. And I don't mean his little outburst there, which I found rather normal, because you can't compare Sahara - who never did any harm towards Shouko - with the people who bullied Shouya. He has no reason to approach them. What actually made me a little upset was where he kinda thought that his former classmates didn't change over the course of time, showing some form of double standards. But he quickly realized it himself when he met Ueno, so everything is fine. Though, in the end Ueno didn't change at all, which took me by surprise :lmao. But this is also just how the world works, some people won't put down their bad traits.

Some memorable panels:

It's truly an odd feeling when someone - of whom you think doesn't even know how to be angry - shows you this kind of expression.


:lmao


Please, don't tell me the mother doesn't know sign language.


Harsh, but deserved. Though, Shouya wasn't the only one who bullied her daughter.



:x3


:fan


Damn legs, Sahara-chan...:datass


You whore, Sahara-chan...:bnah


Way to go, Sahara-chan! :e3


:blush


:lmao


:wtf


Yes, thank you Shouya-kun, for being a human being. (j/k)

Now it's time for Umineko, I have to keep a promise.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
By the way, do you read non-japanese novels?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Okay I have to take a bit of it back. After watching 5 episodes it actually got a bit more interesting.
 
Top