- Joined
- Jan 22, 2017
- Messages
- 134
- Reaction score
- 66
- Age
- 31
- Country
-
Is there something about BC anime?
HE DID NOT FORGET! OMG ODA IS GOD!That OP's cover is cool but Oda forgets that Luffy is still missing one tooth.
I mentioned before... First page is saying that the anime project is ongoing.Is there something about BC anime?
Biggest criticism is how weak the characterization is and there has been people here who have stated they don't think Emma is an interesting lead. Its praise comes from people who like its concept and art rather than the writing itself but that's the thing with these sort of LOST style scenarios where the appeal is centered solely on the mystery itself rather than everything else. At the same time its a diamond in the rough given Jump's current lot of new series so it stands out brightly among them for actually being good.What backlash has Neverland received? It's nearly complete praise. >_>
I guess people wanting the kids to have escaped 20 chapters ago?
He already liked the series since the first chapter was out... can we stop with insinuations and personal attacks?cute girl shows up = love the manga
Its the same?Not that the art in chapter 1 was bad. But I like the art in chapter 2 of Dr.Stone a lot better. Seems like Boichi got more used to drawing these characters and drawing more in a more Jump-friendly style in this chapter
I mean it looks the same I suppose. But to me it looks like he got more comfortable drawing the characters, and other things like Chibi style comedy panels. The art looked really good last chapter, but some panels felt stiff to me. While this one felt more energeticIts the same?
Obviously, last chapter was not meant to be energetic. Regardless that doesnt mean the quality is worst.I mean it looks the same I suppose. But to me it looks like he got more comfortable drawing the characters, and other things like Chibi style comedy panels. The art looked really good last chapter, but some panels felt stiff to me. While this one felt more energetic
I don't want to make it sound like I'm saying the art was bad last chapter. That's why I was afraid to say I like the art in this chapter more. The art in last chapter was great.Obviously, last chapter was not meant to be energetic. Regardless that doesnt mean the quality is worst.
Not really, this chapter was just more relaxed then the first, so he had more opportunities to show that off. Doesn't mean he improved. If he needs to improve on anything it's drawing females. Imma need him to get some lessons from HoriI mean it looks the same I suppose. But to me it looks like he got more comfortable drawing the characters, and other things like Chibi style comedy panels. The art looked really good last chapter, but some panels felt stiff to me. While this one felt more energetic
I'm not saying the last chapter had bad artwork at all. I thought the last chapter looked great. I'm not saying it's better in the sense that his art became better quality. I just liked the the way this chapter looked a little more. Like if last chapter had 9.5/10 art this would be 9.6/10. Not saying that it destroys last chapters art or anythingNot really, this chapter was just more relaxed then the first, so he had more opportunities to show that off. Doesn't mean he improved. If he needs to improve on anything it's drawing females. Imma need him to get some lessons from Hori
We also learned why it's called Hungry Marie which is a good thing. The whole reveal as to what happened to Taiga's body was different I'll give it that and only that especially when the author had to put in a writers block that explained it, does he really think the readers are that dumb, I as a reader couldn't really careless about
ok, I was wrong this time, sorryHe already liked the series since the first chapter was out... can we stop with insinuations and personal attacks?
full series when?Gekkou no Arcadia - Oneshot CP
On the contrary, some people have pointed out that MHA's pacing is incredibly fast, sometimes too fast, even. Heck we even got an ultra-super-large-last-boss battle even before we reached the 100th chapter. So I think this is a good change of pace.BC had a pretty good end to the arc this week. We got major plot progression with who invented Asta's swords, the story behind the recent Demon God revealed a few chapters ago, and the possible motives behind the White night demon eye group.
MHA this week is well starting to get PAINFULLY slow paced and I swear it's getting wordier the necessary. The ending this week was good but those last few pages did not need to take that long to get to.
Dr. Stone oh Dr. Stone where to begin on this list of problems. This week we learn how to make moonshine in a little science panel that explains step by step how to make it WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT AN A MANGA THAT HAS CHILDREN READING IT!!? Why would you ruin a perfect mystery that could've carried the series through it's first arc with an instant answer not even a chapter out of the gate. I'm disappointed that Taiju is being written as muscle with no brain so much lost potential there.
Hungry Marie actually got to what the stories about this week, but why'd it have to take three chapters to do it.We also learned why it's called Hungry Marie which is a good thing. The whole reveal as to what happened to Taiga's body was different I'll give it that and only that especially when the author had to put in a writers block that explained it, does he really think the readers are that dumb, I as a reader couldn't really careless about
when Marie is out and about in Taiga's body
I try not to be overcritical on specific chapters but when they have glaringly open flaws that's when it get's hard not to be overcritical.