- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 1,763
- Reaction score
- 1,582
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Black Clover seems more like a A-1 series then Pierrot
FtfySave us, Galaxy Gangs!!
I think Marie is bad, too. The pacing is too slow, the same faces are annoying and there is no real goal. The story is just there without going anywhere.Probably I'll be hated here because of that, but... I dropped Harapeko no Marie and Dr.Stone. I tried to read, but I can't really couldn't like none of them.
The first chapter of Marie was funny and etc, but the next ones was just bad to me, I read it wanting the pages to end soon, and the same happened to Dr.Stone, but with this one I really couldn't like since the start.
Marie's comedy just isn't my style, I couldn't laugh at any time while reading, and for a comedy series (ok, isn't just comedy as SW1, Isobe and Saiki, but it's a romantic battle comedy) that's the dead for me.I think Marie is bad, too. The pacing is too slow, the same faces are annoying and there is no real goal. The story is just there without going anywhere.
Dr. Stone is ok, but the spoilers of the next chapter sound like something i won't enjoy.
I'm not dropping Marie but I did put it on hold, if it survive the axe I will give it another tryProbably I'll be hated here because of that, but... I dropped Harapeko no Marie and Dr.Stone. I tried to read, but I can't really couldn't like none of them.
The first chapter of Marie was funny and etc, but the next ones was just bad to me, I read it wanting the pages to end soon, and the same happened to Dr.Stone, but with this one I really couldn't like since the start.
[triggered]Galaxy Gangs
Hush sweet summer child, once the mangaka decides to realize his potential Jump will find its next flagship battle shonen. Glory be to God.I hope Takamasa Moue gets demoted to Saikyuu Jump or V jump
I think Galaxy Gangs is just as bad as Kirihoushi and Metallica Metalluca
he should get punished for it like those 2 mangakas that did those trash
Be my guest.So, no one here? Yet you constantly say negative things about the manga. I've never seen anyone say that it's going to be "the next One Piece", you're just being delusional. It's getting to the point where Sharkbait's posts are easier to take seriously than yours.
You won't be hated because of that. Only if you say something similar to MHA.Probably I'll be hated here because of that, but... I dropped Harapeko no Marie and Dr.Stone. I tried to read, but I can't really couldn't like none of them.
The first chapter of Marie was funny and etc, but the next ones was just bad to me, I read it wanting the pages to end soon, and the same happened to Dr.Stone, but with this one I really couldn't like since the start.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's definetly not since the majority receives 1 cour animations, not 2. "Won't go past" Really? Based on what are you telling that? We're not even sure if will be 1 cour, 2 cour or more... If that's what you're hoping for, ok but...Is that not the case with every anime ever? Besides, this season wont go past ch 70-80, leaving 60 chapters + 25 during its airing. Give it a 6 month break, announce S3, air 6 months later and youve got over 120 chapters to work with. Only a 1 yr break which is pretty short for most cour based series (if they decide to go for a S3). Dont think they will be struggling with content for quite a while...
Poro will be middle-low i reckon. Biggest disappointment of the 6. Its comedy isnt impactful, and its concept is already stale.
That feeling when a cover of Yuuna is wasted on Hibari![]()
he can realize his full potential away from WSJ tooHush sweet summer child, once the mangaka decides to realize his potential Jump will find its next flagship battle shonen. Glory be to God.
LOL, what did you dislike about it? I thought it was a great one shot, don't care about its genericness, but the potential was there for a great One Piece type adventure mangahe can realize his full potential away from WSJ too
the guy that did Metallica Metalluca did Chousoku Henkei Gyrozetter in Saikyu which is popular
and the guy that did Kirihoushi is currently doing Souten no Soura which is also popular
Of Jump series though? It's not common at all for one cour adaptions in this regard. Practically every Jump series ever has had this problem, and it's not limited to them.It's definetly not since the majority receives 1 cour animations, not 2. "Won't go past" Really? Based on what are you telling that? We're not even sure if will be 1 cour, 2 cour or more... If that you're hoping for, ok but...
Why make a 2 season cour and then only 1 cour season (assuming what you said will happen) with a non finished arc?
you answered your own questions it follows the battle shonen formulaLOL, what did you dislike about it? I thought it was a great one shot, don't care about its genericness, but the potential was there for a great One Piece type adventure manga
Imo it's not about uniqueness but execution, but I see where you're coming fromyou answered your own questions it follows the battle shonen formula
they even did the annoying "mc is an underdog" "lol, jk, he have a dark side that makes him overpowered"
and I don't trust the author with its potential
we will probably get something like Demon's Plan if it get serialized