Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avok

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
477
Reaction score
363
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Damn, that's two series that'll die. Let's hope the others survive.
No info about the Black Clover anime?
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
told ya Poro will be double digits.

HZ with the color page, how's the final match so far? the last battle yet?
It's dead bottom since Gintama and Ucanceled are irrelevant.

Hungry Marie ALREADY receiving color page without even being ranked? Is this even possible? Is this real life?

I'm soooo glad Yakusoku beat MHA... This is the toc of my dreams.
 

Koi Kage

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Credit to Kaizou_10

Shounen Jump Issue 19:
Black Clover (Cover, Lead CP)
Haikyuu!!
Yakusoku no Neverland
Boku no Hero Academia
Robot×Laserbeam
Shokugeki no Souma
Harapeko no Marie
Kuromori Climb (CP, One Shot)
Spring Weapon Number One
Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai (CP)
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Dr. Stone
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Hinomaru Zumou
Samon-kun wa Summoner
Poro no Ryuugaku-ki
Gintama
U19
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

Shounen Jump Issue 20:
Cover, Lead CP: Haikyuu!!
CP: Hinomaru Zumou, Yakusoku no Neverland, Harapeko no Marie
Poro is about where I thought it be not to surprising actually, while I did enjoy what little I was able to read it came across as a lower TOC series from the start. I give U19 until it's first volume but I don't really see it lasting to long especially the major drop it got from it's 2nd ranking.
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
Damn, that's two series that'll die. Let's hope the others survive.
No info about the Black Clover anime?
I guess we'll find out sometime tomorrow. I don't think we'll get any new info though. It's been weird how quiet they've been about it.
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Zumou with color pages next week and Spring Weapon that high?

Sorry but it is canceled. Ending announcement is imminent. I so much called it.

Next one to die will be We Can't Study.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just remembered that Black Clover will have the character poll annoncement so... No anime news folks.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If Yuno is 1st in that poll I'm going to lose all faith I had remaining.
I could see people sending multiple votes for both him and Dorksta.

I also hope Miss Vanessa gets votes, shes best girl thus far.
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If Yuno is 1st in that poll I'm going to lose all faith I had remaining.
The chapters were he appears are never high ranked If I'm not mistaken. Asta or Yami will probably win.

My favorite is Nero though.
 

Avok

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
477
Reaction score
363
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I guess we'll find out sometime tomorrow. I don't think we'll get any new info though. It's been weird how quiet they've been about it.
It's about damn time. They announced it back in December...
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This week's Black Clover not ranked chapter was the 96 (also received color pages) and the next one...

Oh boy... Kyuubasta.

Next week Black Clover will be 01 in toc. I called it like a month ago.
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
Damn, I liked Poro too. Another one bites the dust I guess
 

Koi Kage

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Next one to die will be We Can't Study.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just remembered that Black Clover will have the character poll annoncement so... No anime news folks.
Why do you want We can't study to end so bad? I'm not saying it's the best series that jump has ever had but it's not bad enough to warrant wanting it to end only after it's 2/3rd ranking.

There is still a possibility to have anime news for Black Clover this issue along with the character poll. I speculate that Yami will be #1 with Astand Yuno tying for second place.
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why do you want We can't study to end so bad? I'm not saying it's the best series that jump has ever had but it's not bad enough to warrant wanting it to end only after it's 2/3rd ranking.

There is still a possibility to have anime news for Black Clover this issue along with the character poll. I speculate that Yami will be #1 with Astand Yuno tying for second place.
Because that way you guys won't have another option instead venerate veterans.

There's no way that RobotxLaserbeam will flop because Fujimaki has the power of marketing (and fujos. Wait till you see more good looking dudes waving sticks around)

Hungry Marie will receive a color page BEFORE it's even ranked so come on...

Dr. Stone is still unknown but... Come on 2... It's the best new series by far.

Also... I'm already predicting Dr. Stone in third. It won't be first because we will have Black Clover and One Piece.

I'm also hoping MHA to be out of top 5. It would be a dream.
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That's unfortunate for Poro, it is really hard to come back from a rank like that, but I will keep my hope alive. In any case, I will try to support it until the end.
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
Also... I'm already predicting Dr. Stone in third. It won't be first because we will have Black Clover and One Piece.
That's pretty high :eek:.
My favourite character in BC is Luck.

Its an elaborate ruse. They're being quiet because what they're actually working on is a new Bleach anime. My secret sources told me.
:imslow Interesting.

-------------------------------------

Ooh Haikyuu anniversary's cover.
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We're making fun of the otakutubers but if Bleach actually receives an anime... Our reputation will be forever tainted and they'll be what giathuan is now.

I don't know how to deal with this... Should I root for it to happen... Should I curse it... I'm bugged.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's pretty high :eek:.

:imslow Interesting.
It is. Boichi is too overhyped not to be on top 3. And the first chapter is really well made.
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
My making fun is about the obsession of Bleach's return, not the chances itself.

If it returns, cool. Doesn't change the fact that I hate most of the final arc anyway.
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
Now that I think about it. If Dr.Stone somehow place first then Inugaki will make history I suppose. First mangaka to have two series first chapter first ranking.
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My making fun is about the obsession of Bleach's return, not the chances itself.

If it returns, cool. Doesn't change the fact that I hate most of the final arc anyway.
I hate it as well, but I think I hate fornever and james comments more.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now that I think about it. If Dr.Stone somehow place first then Inugaki will make history I suppose. First mangaka to have two series first chapter first ranking.
Now THAT'S some shit. If more people are willing to support number 1 on toc I accept not giving Kyuubasta number one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top