A house filled with artichokes..splendid !

Who's the most handsome


  • Total voters
    6

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
If you change your name to something which suits a member of GallonLoverSquad, sure. :p
But...but...it was you who suggested Atomicus. :pout
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
But...but...it was you who suggested Atomicus. :pout
Well yeah, but adding "Gallon's greatest fan," before the username won't do any harm, will it?
Changing your title would also be acceptable, but that's a no can do. :kappa
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Change it to Gallon's Atom or A'on A'om for short.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Change it to Gallon's Atom or A'on A'om for short.
I woke up like an hour ago, confused by the alarm, and read your post; truth be told, I was like "what the fuck is he saying?", but it's all good now. lol
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Slack's chompy emoji reminds me of you
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I woke up like an hour ago, confused by the alarm, and read your post; truth be told, I was like "what the fuck is he saying?", but it's all good now. lol
How To Insult your Father in One Post. :awe
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
How To Give Gallon Likes All The Time But Never Get Thanked :awe
I'll send you a message on how much I appreciate the likes everytime I receive one from you!

Thanks! :D

P.S. Not being serious, of course. I'D DIE!
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Honestly? I didn't even have a response back then. Also sometimes I just click on threads but forget to write, especially when I'm at work. :sweatbunny
Iz oki blargh-father, no problemo for me oki!
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
whats ur favorite thing to chomp (favorite foods)?
I like turtles.

Hmm, but really, I don't know. I don't usually rank my favourite dishes, so I just say that I like everything... that I like. Boring, I know.
Yours?
 
Top