

@Gallon wtf did you do lol ^As promised because i don't have a username, can you please change my username to NoticeMeGallonSenpai. It was the first suggestion I received because my username was my actual name. Thanks
I was about to mention this as well lol.@Gallon wtf did you do lol ^
Can I join this expedition?Recruiting members to overthrow the MH admins.

If you change your name to something which suits a member of GallonLoverSquad, sure.Can I join this expedition?![]()

But...but...it was you who suggested Atomicus.If you change your name to something which suits a member of GallonLoverSquad, sure.![]()

Well yeah, but adding "Gallon's greatest fan," before the username won't do any harm, will it?But...but...it was you who suggested Atomicus.![]()

I woke up like an hour ago, confused by the alarm, and read your post; truth be told, I was like "what the fuck is he saying?", but it's all good now. lolChange it to Gallon's Atom or A'on A'om for short.
It's so cool! Weird, but cool.Slack's chompy emoji reminds me of you
How To Insult your Father in One Post.I woke up like an hour ago, confused by the alarm, and read your post; truth be told, I was like "what the fuck is he saying?", but it's all good now. lol

How To Ignore your Son's Post for Six Days.How To Insult your Father in One Post.![]()

How To Give Gallon Likes All The Time But Never Get ThankedHow To Ignore your Son's Post for Six Days.![]()

I'll send you a message on how much I appreciate the likes everytime I receive one from you!How To Give Gallon Likes All The Time But Never Get Thanked![]()

Honestly? I didn't even have a response back then. Also sometimes I just click on threads but forget to write, especially when I'm at work.How To Ignore your Son's Post for Six Days.![]()

Iz oki blargh-father, no problemo for me oki!Honestly? I didn't even have a response back then. Also sometimes I just click on threads but forget to write, especially when I'm at work.![]()
whats ur favorite thing to chomp (favorite foods)?It's so cool! Weird, but cool.
CHOMP CHOMP!
I like turtles.whats ur favorite thing to chomp (favorite foods)?