Which stand Aulq claim to have anyway?
then what? do you have plans?I think you guys should pick Aulq over Demon
Plus with this role he can find out other people's role which he can narrow down once people die so knowing what roles they got when they start claiming roles is an amazing advantage to have. Not using BK is a bad idea. Just remember how Daws got redirected and thus accidentally tripped over a Mafia, that was awesome. That I ended up dead despite being townie wasn't so awesome but still the way till there was awesome. WYIS was a fun BK.Unreliable how....because it distracts killers...
You should have used it on different people then....might have stop a killing nite 2 since you think you may have stopped one nite 1
A mafia of course.And what do you think he is?

I ain't no pussy gal!Ai just do it @.@ pussy!


BK, no idea about his Stand but his Stand could have been Day Assassin.Which stand Aulq claim to have anyway?
Then we watch Farf die today and then Lawl die tonight and see who else bites the dust. Seriously. A.ulp there can't be 4 Mafias with a lover+candidate and a mentor third aprty with just 17 players. We are talking about 4 different factions here: Townie, Mafia, Lovers and Mentor+Mentee.then what? do you have plans?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Zasz, be honest, were you the 2nd apprentice? Just asking.A mafia of course.
I ain't no pussy gal!
Fine, just remember not to blame me should the Townies lose this game.![]()
No, he said his role was BK. Evil is the one who claimed BK as Stand.BK, no idea about his Stand but his Stand could have been Day Assassin.
.
Nope, and at the end of this day phase you will have the answer you seek.BK, no idea about his Stand but his Stand could have been Day Assassin.
Then we watch Farf die today and then Lawl die tonight and see who else bites the dust. Seriously. A.ulp there can't be 4 Mafias with a lover+candidate and a mentor third aprty with just 17 players. We are talking about 4 different factions here: Townie, Mafia, Lovers and Mentor+Mentee.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Zasz, be honest, were you the 2nd apprentice? Just asking.

Too bad I did not see that xDGod, I still remember that. I screamed so much at you in the dead pad, like man, Gry was laughing tears at my rage.

Idk and Idc, I'm dead and third party. I'm only interested in finding mafia cause I like puzzles. And cause I like Greg altho he killed me last timethen what? do you have plans?

Demon, that's what I just wrote, read it again...No, he said his role was BK. Evil is the one who claimed BK as Stand.
Dats my gurlIdk and Idc, I'm dead and third party. I'm only interested in finding mafia cause I like puzzles. And cause I like Greg altho he killed me last time![]()

Ask gry, but I think the pad got deleted. Have a nice dinner, kato.Too bad I did not see that xD
Do you still have the link to the pad?
So, BRB, going to go out with family for dinner, should be back in around 1-2 hours
He let me die too. That ice-cold bloody mafia scum "I believe you, Rye, I believe you, but I can't vote for A.ulp because this reason and that reason".Idk and Idc, I'm dead and third party. I'm only interested in finding mafia cause I like puzzles. And cause I like Greg altho he killed me last time![]()
@SonOfDaws What is your Stand ability?
If it activates when he dies? Probably bomb.
It's not a bomb. I guess not very many people caught it since it was in the final moments, but I made sure to be the last person to vote on Evil3ye, by votelocking at the very last second. I did that so that we don't run the risk of losing a townie with an active (living) role as opposed to myself, someone with a role that (to me) is less useful than "avg" and has a deathrattle Stand.There is no reason to hide his role now, you said it yourself. If it's Bomb he should say it himself. You trust him a bit too much.
I'm just mulling over info, looking back at stuff, and taking notes atm. I didn't intend to be this quiet this game, but the games been pretty crazy so it's hard for me to make "decisive" posts often and people don't mention me a whole lot to begin with.So far, heres what I´ve thought, all of this from my memory
@lawlett-kun : Very erratic behavior on Day 3, instanly going for Demonspeed, then going out for the rest of the day. Nothing really caught my eye on the first and second days
@Demonspeed : Was very quiet Day 1 and Day 2; His claim of Witch is very suspicious, and he himself made it even worse for him, claiming that bomb was the most obvious "mafia-lie" choice (thus making witch the second best). I suspect that he would´ve stayed quieter had lawlett not gone for his neck so early
@James Rye : So far has claimed detective, and has been protected by me twice. The one I trust the most, however his wish to kill Demon to test his sanity seems a bit extremist to me, with us having lost lots of towies outside of Night Phase. Its a gamble we must see if we take, since if Demon turns out to be innocent, this puts even James on the suspect row for me. On the other side, if Demon´s Mafia and I survive this night, we get at least one good investigation out of it.
@Farfalla : Was spot on on WYIS, normally has a good instinct, so her going for lawlett on Day 3 is a point to be taken
@SonOfDaws : Has been very quiet too (compared to the avalanche of posts we having)...I´d like to revist his votes
@gnut : did not see anything out of the ordinary with him, but seems to agree with Farf on killing lawlett today
@A.ulq , @Zasz : Did not pay much attention to them and can´t comment, outside of Zasz almost dying
@Erinyes :Got some attention given to her at Day 2, has been largely forgotten by us today
Im not the math guy but possible.
Also in my "notes on who to kill" I wrote you prolly had an important role for us tô take care of but that it was good to play with you so I'd rather not. And now you take a shit on my helpAsk gry, but I think the pad got deleted. Have a nice dinner, kato.
He let me die too. That ice-cold bloody mafia scum "I believe you, Rye, I believe you, but I can't vote for A.ulp because this reason and that reason".
