Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
When did you reveal that you were Det? D2 you only said that you targeted Son, it's not enough to know your role. So they might have concluded that you were not a priority, especially with the fact that you need a few days to check your sanity. When they learned about your role I don't see why they would have decided to kill Mazino instead of you, there was a 50% chance of you being Sane. Greg is not Martyr.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


If my Stand has been blocked then it won't appear. Since it didn't affect him, obviously it would not be listed.
Like I said and GrySun clearly saying in the rules, Stands can't be blocked by role-blockers. Things like prostitute, even as a stand, is still a role blocker, not a Stand Blocker.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
here an Updated list :) but without many details as ijust can't reread everything, tonight, but still useful for an overview, hopefully :)

My apologies for any mistakes, its really late here :)



1. SonOfDaws Jean Pierre Polnareff - Silver Chariot -> Role : claims Mortician stand : he said "I'll give ya an early hint about my Stand, not that it'll help you guys much. My Stand is only useful if another player does something."
2. gnut Steely Dan - Lovers -> Role : Martyr Stand : Det
3. Erinyes Jotaro Kujo - Star Platinum-> Role : Apprentice never had it before, and no more use than a mere plain townie for now Stand : doc Never had before (was previously detectivex2 , innocent child, unskilled mafia x2, mafia escortx2, politician)
4. lawlett-kun Alessi - Sethan-> Lover prostitute : active night role Stand :***
5. Zasz Daniel J. D'Arby - Osiris-> Role : already had the role before but could be helpful in the final phase of the game Stand + nothing grand or unique , could be game changing or double edged prosecutor

6. Demonspeed Noriaki Kakyoin - Hierophant Green-> Role : passive claims witch Stand : active, could end up becoming very useful in the future
7. WithYouInSpirit Mariah - Bastet-> Role : Mafia gambler lynched on D1 . Stand : ***
8. James Rye Pet Shop - Horus-> Role : claims detective, active night role, claimed to have targetted Daws on N1 Stand : active + It is a pretty useful combination with his actual role, plus already had the role before
9. desin24 Terence T. D'Arby - Atum-> Role : Mafia Strongman Never Had the role before (which includes: Bulletproof, Noble, Hider, Regular Townie) Stand : ***
10. Farfalla Muhammad Avdol - Magician's Red-> Role : bg - Mentee swore she's a townie Stand : Her role and stand look like a matching pack of roles
11. Aonori Iggy - The Fool -> Role detective : Stand : Poor synergy with his actual role. Spy role stand used on N1
12. Vandred Joseph Joestar - Hermit Purple-> Role : doctor Stand : it's active, but completely useless to him for now.

13. A.ulq Rubber Soul - Yellow Temperance -> Role : barkeeper & said he has invited Demon, James and Aonori on N1 Stand : useless stand
14. Mazino Captain Tennille - Dark Blue Moon -> Role : mentor Stand : has an active stand at night didnt use it ye
15. Kato756 Enyaba - Justice -> Role : claimed a doc role Stand :
16. Philia Hol Horse - Emperor -> Role : Restless Spirit killed on Day1 Stand : Badass cow boy
17. Evil3ye Vanilla Ice - Cream -> Role : threesome candidate Stand : has used his stand on n1, claims a barkeeper stand & invited Aonorii, Farfalla and Demonspeed.


@James Rye pliiiz who did you check tonight ? And btw, how did you know gnut's role precisely, in a previous post you wrote, exactly gnut= martyr ? did i miss some major hint ?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Day action - Can anytime send the Host a pm to mark another player in the current day phase. If the marked player gets lynched the martyr will sacrifice himself and gets lynched instead. Note that his role cannot be claimed.

???

Claiming/pretending to be an unclaimable role is against the rules. Penalty time?
Demon...look at whats underlined.
You fooled me..
Yeah yeah...got me.

Votekill demon
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Like I said and GrySun clearly saying in the rules, Stands can't be blocked by role-blockers. Things like prostitute, even as a stand, is still a role blocker, not a Stand Blocker.
And every Stand has a role, which can only be used once due to their usefulness. A Prostitute Stand which would work once would stop everything, but only once. James claims to have a Hider Stand, which is a Blocking role. So Stand Prostitute's existence is not impossible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He didn't say that Stand with a Blocking role can exist, he said Stands can't be blocked by normal roles.

And that's why they can only be used once.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Last post today guys, it's midnight and I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

I am martyr....my stand was detective.
James got innocent on me...im innocent.
I got innocent on you erin nite 2....hmmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

When did demon say he was blocked....doing what....idr
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@james Rye....
Whats the possibility im the sane detective with my stand and erin is boss?
*sees gnut claim martyr*
Lol
Demon can't be blocked he says he's Witch, he got no action.

It's zero. Erin was apprentice, no mafia would date hint or claim such a role when we all know that it is in-game.

Are we finally going to lynch demon?
Yeah, I think we should.

anyhow 100% townie confirmed aulq, gnut
James can you recap pliz your night actions im just too lazy to check back all the previous pages. plizz .

still think there's a not only 1 but possibly 2 mafia left. Demon is highly suspicious, but need kato's night actions, and if possible pliz recap all your previous night actions, thhhhxs
Night 1 Daws - Innocent
Night 2 Demon - innocent
Night 3 gnut - innocent

That's it. I'm most likely sane but the last Mafia is Mafia Boss so I'm useless. Which is why I believe the Mafia Boss has to be either Daws or Demon because after I told my findings last day of the previous nights we had the day kill and it was not me the last Det nor Kato the last blocking role we have. That Maz was attacked felt like desin and his boss talked about the possibility of Maz being an important role or 3rd party so after so many kills it makes sense for the MB to leave a sane/naive det aside and focus on the direct thread.

Witch i can believe at this point...with phil having restless spirit...
But,mortician that keeps bring up strongman...for what?
Shouldnt you have gotten chronological events of what happened with vandread actions that nite also...like if he was able to protect,did he kill desin,etc
I can't believe Witch. Maybe as a Stand but not as a Role. We have too many killing roles, gnut: Mafia with extra kill Stand like poison and day kill, Daws Stand which activates when he gets killed, Demon with Witch, Insane Det, mentor+mentee and badass and prosecutor. Seriously that's too much. Also mortician gets only actions used on the corpse which could be useful to prove the two apprentices if they say they followed the dead guy then the mortician can prove that for example.

Yh, I did invite Lawl, yourself and James unfortunately I didn't receive a reply from gry.
If you'd got that one of us was Mafia Boss it would be Demon, but you got nothing which sucks. And stop inviting a Det when you are BK, that doesn't help, A.ulp.^^

70560"]

Hi, had to tend to some matters.

I keep protecting James, mostly because his deductions so far have been good and with him being a det (which I think we have confirmed sanity with the last 2 deaths haven´t we?)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is sure to turn into a finger-pointing fest.

So Demon and Dawns pretty much are the main suspects for now

@SonOfDaws , why the self vote?
Thanks, bro.

No, my sanity is not really proven but with so many innocents I got it means I am either naive or sane but last mafia is mafia boss so I am basically naive even if I'm sane. XD

So demon...did you use your stand on vandread?

Daws....james investigated me...he got innocent.
Why do we need a mortician to just tell us someone is dead?
I think it is because of the mafia pirate, apprentice and the like. Would have been useful to find out that such roles were used on the dead, but that never happened. I believe Daws more at this point than Demon who says you aren't martyr when you got a penalty for claiming martyr.


I go to bed now. I think we should lynch Demon. If Demon is Witch he should use his curse on Daws. And that's pretty much it. I would have liked for Erin to had Daws as his sensei because then we could prove that Daws was mortician because Erin should have the same role now.

@Erinyes Who did you follow for the 3rd time and what is your role?

Votelock Demonspeed


I really hope my guts are right and he is Mafia Boss.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Honestly I would be fine getting tied up with Demon since I still have my Stand's passive, but it's not optimal.
Ah, Jesus. Yeah, no way a Mafia would get such a Stand, though that would be so funny a Undead mafia/Mafia who comes back for one more night. XD
.... Hm, this could be an interesting role though...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
here an Updated list :) but without many details as ijust can't reread everything, tonight, but still useful for an overview, hopefully :)

My apologies for any mistakes, its really late here :)



1. SonOfDaws Jean Pierre Polnareff - Silver Chariot -> Role : claims Mortician stand : he said "I'll give ya an early hint about my Stand, not that it'll help you guys much. My Stand is only useful if another player does something."
2. gnut Steely Dan - Lovers -> Role : Martyr Stand : Det
3. Erinyes Jotaro Kujo - Star Platinum-> Role : Apprentice never had it before, and no more use than a mere plain townie for now Stand : doc Never had before (was previously detectivex2 , innocent child, unskilled mafia x2, mafia escortx2, politician)
4. lawlett-kun Alessi - Sethan-> Lover prostitute : active night role Stand :***
5. Zasz Daniel J. D'Arby - Osiris-> Role : already had the role before but could be helpful in the final phase of the game Stand + nothing grand or unique , could be game changing or double edged prosecutor

6. Demonspeed Noriaki Kakyoin - Hierophant Green-> Role : passive claims witch Stand : active, could end up becoming very useful in the future
7. WithYouInSpirit Mariah - Bastet-> Role : Mafia gambler lynched on D1 . Stand : ***
8. James Rye Pet Shop - Horus-> Role : claims detective, active night role, claimed to have targetted Daws on N1 Stand : active + It is a pretty useful combination with his actual role, plus already had the role before
9. desin24 Terence T. D'Arby - Atum-> Role : Mafia Strongman Never Had the role before (which includes: Bulletproof, Noble, Hider, Regular Townie) Stand : ***
10. Farfalla Muhammad Avdol - Magician's Red-> Role : bg - Mentee swore she's a townie Stand : Her role and stand look like a matching pack of roles
11. Aonori Iggy - The Fool -> Role detective : Stand : Poor synergy with his actual role. Spy role stand used on N1
12. Vandred Joseph Joestar - Hermit Purple-> Role : doctor Stand : it's active, but completely useless to him for now.

13. A.ulq Rubber Soul - Yellow Temperance -> Role : barkeeper & said he has invited Demon, James and Aonori on N1 Stand : useless stand
14. Mazino Captain Tennille - Dark Blue Moon -> Role : mentor Stand : has an active stand at night didnt use it ye
15. Kato756 Enyaba - Justice -> Role : claimed a doc role Stand :
16. Philia Hol Horse - Emperor -> Role : Restless Spirit killed on Day1 Stand : Badass cow boy
17. Evil3ye Vanilla Ice - Cream -> Role : threesome candidate Stand : has used his stand on n1, claims a barkeeper stand & invited Aonorii, Farfalla and Demonspeed.


@James Rye pliiiz who did you check tonight ? And btw, how did you know gnut's role precisely, in a previous post you wrote, exactly gnut= martyr ? did i miss some major hint ?
Did you seriously miss his sacrifice hint? It was obvious as daylight was his role was after that. xD

Look, Erin, I need to go to bed, really. My post with what I found out the past nights is up above. Thanks for the list btw.
Let's just lynch Demon, if he was Witch then Daws is the sole one who has a weird role and he makes more sense than Demon does currently, so I trust him more than Demon.

@Erinyes Also make sure to tell us who your target was and what role you got.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I never claimed Martyr though?
I got the penalty....dont play like you dont know why:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Im old..
But dont try to make me out crazy...lol
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I got the penalty....dont play like you dont know why:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Im old..
But dont try to make me out crazy...lol
Does it mean your Stand is Martyr? Because if it's not that I genuinely don't understand.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
And every Stand has a role, which can only be used once due to their usefulness. A Prostitute Stand which would work once would stop everything, but only once. James claims to have a Hider Stand, which is a Blocking role. So Stand Prostitute's existence is not impossible.
A stand has 1 ability. That ability can be any active or passive mafia-game role.
HAS not IS. A car HAS wheels. Does that make a car a wheel?...

I'll let you be the judge of that.
Last post today guys, it's midnight and I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.



*sees gnut claim martyr*
Lol
Demon can't be blocked he says he's Witch, he got no action.

It's zero. Erin was apprentice, no mafia would date hint or claim such a role when we all know that it is in-game.



Yeah, I think we should.



Night 1 Daws - Innocent
Night 2 Demon - innocent
Night 3 gnut - innocent

That's it. I'm most likely sane but the last Mafia is Mafia Boss so I'm useless. Which is why I believe the Mafia Boss has to be either Daws or Demon because after I told my findings last day of the previous nights we had the day kill and it was not me the last Det nor Kato the last blocking role we have. That Maz was attacked felt like desin and his boss talked about the possibility of Maz being an important role or 3rd party so after so many kills it makes sense for the MB to leave a sane/naive det aside and focus on the direct thread.



I can't believe Witch. Maybe as a Stand but not as a Role. We have too many killing roles, gnut: Mafia with extra kill Stand like poison and day kill, Daws Stand which activates when he gets killed, Demon with Witch, Insane Det, mentor+mentee and badass and prosecutor. Seriously that's too much. Also mortician gets only actions used on the corpse which could be useful to prove the two apprentices if they say they followed the dead guy then the mortician can prove that for example.



If you'd got that one of us was Mafia Boss it would be Demon, but you got nothing which sucks. And stop inviting a Det when you are BK, that doesn't help, A.ulp.^^



Thanks, bro.

No, my sanity is not really proven but with so many innocents I got it means I am either naive or sane but last mafia is mafia boss so I am basically naive even if I'm sane. XD



I think it is because of the mafia pirate, apprentice and the like. Would have been useful to find out that such roles were used on the dead, but that never happened. I believe Daws more at this point than Demon who says you aren't martyr when you got a penalty for claiming martyr.


I go to bed now. I think we should lynch Demon. If Demon is Witch he should use his curse on Daws. And that's pretty much it. I would have liked for Erin to had Daws as his sensei because then we could prove that Daws was mortician because Erin should have the same role now.

@Erinyes Who did you follow for the 3rd time and what is your role?

Votelock Demonspeed


I really hope my guts are right and he is Mafia Boss.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Ah, Jesus. Yeah, no way a Mafia would get such a Stand, though that would be so funny a Undead mafia/Mafia who comes back for one more night. XD
.... Hm, this could be an interesting role though...
Took ya long enough lol

Honestly.. I REALLY want to get the chance to use it, but I want to win more.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Does it mean your Stand is Martyr? Because if it's not that I genuinely don't understand.
I said everything in the post i got penalized...why you acting like you dont know what i got a penalty for?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gry quoted it
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gonna pester you demon and make this slow:kukuku
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I got the penalty....dont play like you dont know why:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Im old..
But dont try to make me out crazy...lol
Another reason we ahve to vote for Demon, gnut: Remember Lawl's confession yesterday?
He was right on everything he told us, that he was lover, that he is prostitute and that he had blocked Demon on night 1 and will block him again on night 3. So why should he lie when he got told by desin to not block demon on night 2? I mean, think: We have a Mafia Boss and Strongman, who would you use if you were Mafia Boss to do a night kill? Obviously Mafia Boss, because Strongman could be useful later to kill through protection which is why the Strongman told his lover to not block demon last night so that there are less townie to worry about. Unfortunately Van insane killed desin, Demon killed Van and Maz killed Aonori. Relaizing he had no chance of winning Lawl came clean and told us everything, also realizing she had no chance to win Mentee Farf came clean and told us everything she knew, I think neither of them lied to us, gnut.
This is the reason why we had three kills last night and zero this night, Demon is the last Mafia and he is Mafia Boss.

Do you agree with my deduction or not?

Does it mean your Stand is Martyr? Because if it's not that I genuinely don't understand.
His Stand was Detective. Which makes sense in such a chaotic game, having 2 full time dets and docs with each role having a 1 time use with somebody else. Honestly, just give up and admit you are MB, Demon. Too many role claims are out at this moment for you to hide as a Witch.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'M GOING TO BED! LYNCH DEMON! GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE! JAMES OUT!!!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I said everything in the post i got penalized...why you acting like you dont know what i got a penalty for?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gry quoted it
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gonna pester you demon and make this slow:kukuku
Are you saying that you are Det, with your Stand as Det too?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, I am convinced.

Votekill Demonspeed

I do think we should all read the rules a little better next time, so we don´t get caught pants down.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If daws is telling truth...mortician is very much circumstantial....gg daws on catching one:thumbs
Are you saying that you are Det, with your Stand as Det too?
Votelock demon
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
BTW talking about rules, I just checked

"14 - 17 = 4 Mafias"

Which means this isn´t over yet, right?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
If daws is telling truth...mortician is very much circumstantial....gg daws on catching one:thumbs

Votelock demon
Thanks.. That was giving me huge headache though god
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Heh, Vote Lock SonOfDaws.

I have at least warned you.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Another reason we ahve to vote for Demon, gnut: Remember Lawl's confession yesterday?
He was right on everything he told us, that he was lover, that he is prostitute and that he had blocked Demon on night 1 and will block him again on night 3. So why should he lie when he got told by desin to not block demon on night 2? I mean, think: We have a Mafia Boss and Strongman, who would you use if you were Mafia Boss to do a night kill? Obviously Mafia Boss, because Strongman could be useful later to kill through protection which is why the Strongman told his lover to not block demon last night so that there are less townie to worry about. Unfortunately Van insane killed desin, Demon killed Van and Maz killed Aonori. Relaizing he had no chance of winning Lawl came clean and told us everything, also realizing she had no chance to win Mentee Farf came clean and told us everything she knew, I think neither of them lied to us, gnut.
This is the reason why we had three kills last night and zero this night, Demon is the last Mafia and he is Mafia Boss.

Do you agree with my deduction or not?
good point
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top