Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If we do this then the deciding vote will be A.ulq. just to recap: If he wants to go for the double kill then he needs to vote Erinyes after the two of us. Sorry, if this seems redundant, but I just want to make sure since this move is a bit risky.

You sure you want to?
We wait for him, but do you have anymore suspects?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
We wait for him, but do you have anymore suspects?
Uhh... Gnut? Day 1 could be a mafia play gone wrong, but that seems pretty unlikely....

Erinyes is my only other real suspect
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Me...im the only other new role...who else claim what i am?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Me...im the only other new role...who else claim what i am?
Shrug?

The theory wasn't really something worth entertaining, hence why didn't mention it til asked just now..
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ama sleep, prob won´t be around for the end of day phase
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Guess that's a no on the tie lol

Fair enough g'night
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
A.ulp just vote on Demon and lets get over with.

so vote kill demon, in any case he's doomed considering the votes, mine won't change anything, he's suspicious to me , but anything is possible (have still in my mind evil case) i totally miss the point that mafia boss appears innocent on det checks.

hope its' the best call :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
im no mafia SoD, im a sane apprentice who has a new role now ! :twitch why am i even suspicious :pout
*sigh*
Because you still won't tell us your role which is because you are scared out of your mind that we can prove you wrong. A.ulp is proven Townie, gnut got Martyr, Daws claims mortician, Kato is Doc and I am Det. Those are the roles you can have now yet you refuse to state what your role is. You do so because you know you prove townie whichever role you claim. With A.ulp being townie and gnut having one of the new roles = not Mafia, expect ofc he got that role as Stand while his real role is mafia but I doubt that only use for that Stand would be to claim it as the real role, if you pick either me, kato or daws you give townie basically three proven roles and put yourself still in danger because you're the last apprentice alive last night.
Your next mistake was that you didn't came out that you are still apprentice meaning your sensei was blocked, so you have to have a role now which you again refuses to tell us.
So in conclusion, this means you were insane apprentice and your sensei was the Mafia Boss which makes you a mafia member now. We can easily check that this night as long as A.ulp leaves me and Kato alone.

@A.ulq Make sure to invite Erin, gnut and daws tonight, if the game is still not over. One of them is Mafia, the other a day role and the other one not so important. Kato can protect and I can still hide on my own.

@Kato756 If you wish you can still protect me tonight or you can protect A.ulp to reduce the targets the last Mafia has since I will use my Hider ability tonight if the game is still not over.

Please just make Demon the last Mafia but with the way Erin acts, I doubt that.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,093
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@James Rye im not insane, i got a new role, and my sensei is obvious just don't play dumb, feel free to lynch me (but both of you trying to suddenly accuse me is quite supicious while ive already proven what i am, and and i know you kow exactly what i am now, that's why you sound even weirder here).

If there's a possibility there's still 2 mafia, once im dead townies have lost.
You start being weird james, i trusted you so far, but i don't exclude the fact you may be a mafia det (2 det + 1 mortician + 1 bartender, + 1 stand spy, and 1 stand det, 1 bartender stand sounds too much for a 17 players game to me (but not impossible though), i think , and i totally may be wrong, im not trying to accuse anyone here, but it won't be farfetched that one of the det or mortician claim may potentially be fake (but again other games have proven that every combination are possible, we got a game with 2 politicians, & 2 Bk so).

and why i found kato and you moderately suspicious (i said earlier you re a very good player who know very well the rules and can easily fool me and others, also you know so well the game that you instantly understood my role and believed me so far, so this sudden change is strange :facepalm ) is becouse of the kind of collusion between you 2, i find definitely weird the fact kato used his ability only on you the 3 nights while there was other potnetial claims that needed more protection than you, and of course the other det and doc death don't help to find out neither your sanity nor his, which is quite too convenient. Again it's maybe and highly probable that's just a random combination of factors, but still want to tell that so people don't overlook this in case demon happened to be innocent (which i highly doubt), and if I happened to die.

Anyhow, my top suspect here is demon and already ive already voted.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Sorry I'm late so votelock demon
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You are not allowed to pretend being a Daytime Vigilant, Cowboy, or other roles, that have Day Commands. It's a Minor Violation if you do that regardlessly.
votekill Demonspeed
Votekill demon
Votelock Demonspeed
Votekill Demonspeed
Votelock demon
Vote Lock SonOfDaws.
vote kill demon
Sorry I'm late so votelock demon

Demonspeed 6x (James Rye, gnut, A.ulq, SonOfDaws, Kato756, Erinyes)
SonOfDaws 1x (Demonspeed)
gnut 1x (penalty vote)

Being unable to find Dio, everyone was sure that Noriaki Kakyoin had to be the cause for their fruitless search. They confront him and he fights back.


Demonspeed
(Mafia Boss)

They were right, Kakyoin was leading Dio's Enemy Stand Users. His mind has been under Dio's control, and there was nothing they could do but end him.

Noriaki Kakyoin - Dead

However, they still couldn't find Dio. They knew they were not done just yet.


*ends in 8 hours or when everyone sent in their actions
​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
With the night coming to an end, the remaining crusaders wake up to a horrible event. Polnareff suddenly gets attacked by something and gets is brutally murdered. His body was in such bad shape that he was completely unidentifiable.


SonOfDaws
(???)

Accepting his death, the crusaders moved on to find Dio. But suddenly his Stand「Silver Chariot」appears!


Jesus

It turns out Chariot managed to quickly parry the attacks that would've been fatal. This means Polnareff will be able to move again and join the group on Day 6.

But the group decided not to wait for him. They kept searching for Dio.



Day 5 ends in 8 hours or after most votes are locked.​
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So, there's that. I *sigh* investigated Erin and he is innocent and since the MB is out that either means Erin really is townie or I am a naive useless Det. A.ulp is proven townie. Since Erin won't tell us his role I can guess who his sensei was. Which leaves only me and Kato and I know I am det so that's that... I have a feeling I really missed something... maybe gnut lied about martyr, the rules never stated you cannot claim the rule while not having it. Getting one pen vote for getting a safe townie role is not a bad deal.

But if gnut and erin are mafia buddies and I can't see it because I am naive then A.ulp, me and Kato pretty much lost anyway. If only one Mafia remains we still have one night ahead but if I am really naive then I won't be any help to find that mafia anyway.

So tried of this bs. We should have just lynched demon ond ay 3 as I said and be done with it, but nooooooooooooooo~ >.<

And I just want to hold it for the record, I told you guys Demon had to be MB since day 3 where I showed you guys my findings of night 1 and night 2!
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,093
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Im townie, i was teached by the same sensei 3 nights, i ve chosen among my most trustworthy who were, zasz ao, gnut, ad farf on n1 so just read between the lines please
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
and my sensei didn't lie about his role as ive got the same now, otherwise i would be dead
--- Double Post Merged, ---
i think there's still 1 mafia or 3rd party or possibly 2 other lovers but it sounds farfetched, maybe.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
well demon has quite a record qwith mafia boss roles that s even a running joke now :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I think ill go for kato now, for the reasons i mentioned earlier.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
need to check aulq results hope he invited kato, should have told him, my bad.

James also you really have trouble with gender, I'm still a "she"... :twitch well i know my avy is quite masculine but still^^:derp
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ama back, reading
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What a short read.

I think Erin is trying to incriminate me.
I was the obvious mafia kill this night, not killing me makes no sense.

She however had suspicions on her on day 2, then was forgotten (good for her)

Then came in last day she tried to trow shade at me.

Now I, the best choice for a night kill, don´t die, and she tries to lynch me now.

Had Daws not been a Jesus, she would´ve set up for 2 kills
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
I agree with Demon that James is most certainly townie.
So desin (mafia) agrees with Demon (mafia boss) that James is "most certainly" a townie. Also Desin told lawl not block Demon henceforth I believe that desin is telling us that James is a mafia so Votelock James.


 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Votelock James.
votekill James
Votekill james
Votelock Kato
Votelock kato
ok fine , sensei told me to, so lets votekill kato

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh my bad

Kato756 3x (gnut, James Rye, Erinyes)
James Rye 1x (A.ulq)

2 hours left

Players left to vote: Kato756

Timer
 
Last edited:

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So desin (mafia) agrees with Demon (mafia boss) that James is "most certainly" a townie. Also Desin told lawl not block Demon henceforth I believe that desin is telling us that James is a mafia so Votelock James.

I did find it strange that James tried to kill Demon so bad just to prove his sanity (which at the time was a risky move and I pointed it out)...but still...I protected him some nights....I even did it as I was told by him and protected you A.ulq...because I was certain it would be my last night.

Don´t you find it strange that I survived?

But cmon @James Rye bro, explain yourself. I gotta agree that comment could go both ways ( a early slip of the mafia VS a incrimination type of post), so lets see your defense.

Still very suspicious about erin tho
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,093
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So desin (mafia) agrees with Demon (mafia boss) that James is "most certainly" a townie. Also Desin told lawl not block Demon henceforth I believe that desin is telling us that James is a mafia so Votelock James.

Brilliant ! will likely follow your guts for now, votekill James (may change or dépending on further infos)

Aulq please who did you invite tonight ?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So, there's that. I *sigh* investigated Erin and he is innocent and since the MB is out that either means Erin really is townie or I am a naive useless Det. A.ulp is proven townie. Since Erin won't tell us his role I can guess who his sensei was. Which leaves only me and Kato and I know I am det so that's that... I have a feeling I really missed something... maybe gnut lied about martyr, the rules never stated you cannot claim the rule while not having it. Getting one pen vote for getting a safe townie role is not a bad deal.

But if gnut and erin are mafia buddies and I can't see it because I am naive then A.ulp, me and Kato pretty much lost anyway. If only one Mafia remains we still have one night ahead but if I am really naive then I won't be any help to find that mafia anyway.

So tried of this bs. We should have just lynched demon ond ay 3 as I said and be done with it, but nooooooooooooooo~ >.<

And I just want to hold it for the record, I told you guys Demon had to be MB since day 3 where I showed you guys my findings of night 1 and night 2!
Now im lying....lol
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,093
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
kato, that makes no sense, do you really think i would choose a suspicious person like demon to be his apprentice, knowing i could die, and while i had my top 3 trustworthy ?
Again, have i been a mafia i would have chosen to kill you above all or james, no gnuty because he has basically an useless role at this stage of the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now im lying....lol
no you can't lie, im you and you're me :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Was i your sensei:XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top