- Joined
- May 25, 2016
- Messages
- 1,564
- Reaction score
- 2,181
- Age
- 30
- Country
-
In an hour or two.When's the ToC coming?
In an hour or two.When's the ToC coming?
Who is overhyping Hungry Marie? For Christ Sake...The ONLY new series overhyped is cleary We Can't Study.Since chapter 1 nothing of it sticks with me. It´s a collection of tried and failed jokes with little action despite having the "action" tag, and that action is just for comedy, but it isn't funny either. And the romance is as bland as bland harem romance.
There´s no character progression, and little little little little plot progression so far. I want it to be cancelled. In that amount of time, We Never Learn has been developing its characters little by little. Sure it's not that big of progression, but as some mangas tend to throw a lot of informaiton about its main characters in 2 chapters and then not doing any more development, I like WNL's method.In 3 chapters, DR Stone lets you know Senkuu, the smart MC. I foun him likable.
6 chapters so far(I still have to read this one), we don't see more progression of the main characters besides the information we know about them in chapter 1. And Marie hasn't gotten any more development apart from chapter 3. The characters by now are as interesting as a brick. The only interesting plot point is the taoist group, but that has almost zero development.
And to think that it was a little overhyped because veterans. The more I can see is that Jump is pushing it to be a big success, because they need a big success inmediately, yet neither Neverland nor Yaiba are pushed, being the ones that are delivering the most out of the new ones.
I'll gonna read up to chapter 8 or 9 for a review that I'll upload on reddit. Yes, now I do reviews on reddit. Especially from Jump mangas that are starting.
. Yall should be like my Koro Sensei avatar, super laid back 
Really? I think Marie is actually doing a decent job, its become my top 2 of this batch with RxL these last few chapters.So I just read the latest chapter of Hungry Marie and that chapter gave of the vibe of using anything possible to not get axed right away; I'm still giving it until it gets ranked to try and change my mind because it's getting harder to justify a reason to read it week to week.
For me Dr. Stone is only slightly above Hungry Marie. While I don't really care much for either series there is still a greater possibility that Dr. Stone could get better; where as Hungry Marie seems to be a jumbling of plot points that could've been two separate series: One being the Ranma 1/2 thing it initally wanted to be, and the other what I'm assuming conflict between two separate sects of a hidden "magic" group that the series seems to be alluding to.Really? I think Marie is actually doing a decent job, its become my top 2 of this batch with RxL these last few chapters.
I feel this way about Dr stone though (not that its going to get axed). You got Taiju, an annoying, stupid musclehead; Senkuu, the only good character; Yuzuriha who looks to be even more useless than Sakura, is practically a mute, and is only there to give MC a reason to survive + because Boichi wants to draw females; and Tsukasa, who is your resident edge-lord there to raise the stakes in a stupid way. 3 shit characters, 1 good. Bad interactions between them, bad story progression. Senkuu and its premise (which it seems to be wasting) are the only redeeming qualities of this. It honestly feels a like BC. Good foundation but executed poorly. Like a gourmet meal with a turd ontop. Inagaki letting the team down
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Which is why I've started only coming here for the ToCs. This thread is too negative for my tastes. Too much of an echo chamber.I think this new series round has been more unbearable than our famous Stealth Symphony case, give me a break guys... After 6 new series I hope Jump keeps from doing another round for a long time because I cannot stand more discussion like this again unless they give me 6 months of rest or more.
I'm starting to hate every single manga of this round because of you guys, I cannot read then without thinking about this thread and this is a bad thing. I will end up dropping all of them.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Where did he say with a "100% sure statement" that Hungry Marie is going to get canceled? He literally only said it wasn't giving off good vibes. You also mention Yuragi as a proof that receiving a second color page before its first ranking means it won't get axed, yet you seemed ignore the two examples giathuan gave that opposed your point. Do you just ignore every statement that goes against your argument, or was that just some happy mistake?Again, you're saying things based on PURE NOTHING. Like somebody said before, Yuragisou no Yuuna-san also received a color page before its first chapter ranked. And well, it's by no means done.
Just because you don't like a series does not mean that it's bad or even that it's gonna be canceled.
It's ok to "think" it will be canceled but not to give a sentence with a "100% sure statement".
Just stop this.
Oh boy.U19 - It is plain bad. Toc confirmed. Fact, not an opinion.
Right. How many people have you seen "overhype" it? Maybe one or two people if you grasp around enough? How can you say it's the only overhyped manga with the disappointment that Dr. Stone has become?Who is overhyping Hungry Marie? For Christ Sake...The ONLY new series overhyped is cleary We Can't Study.
I may be mistaken, but weren't you the one who said not to let other opinions sway your own? Really makes you think...I'm starting to hate every single manga of this round because of you guys, I cannot read then without thinking about this thread and this is a bad thing. I will end up dropping all of them.
Opinions? I see rubbish here, not opinions. I expressed myself badly, I don't hate per se, I just don't care anymore. If they survive or not, I don't give a shit anymore.I may be mistaken, but weren't you the one who said not to let other opinions sway your own? Really makes you think...![]()
.To me the negativity isn't the problem. The two or three trolls are the real pain in the backside.Which is why I've started only coming here for the ToCs. This thread is too negative for my tastes. Too much of an echo chamber.
Are you in a country that changed the clock for daylight savings time?Is it me or has the ToC been taking way longer lately
That reminds me that without Nisekoi to root for I don't have any reason to see TOCs and therefore to stay in this thread. There is still the news though, the only place to have them in a comprehensive way.... After mining it out from the bait, troll and everything else...Which is why I've started only coming here for the ToCs. This thread is too negative for my tastes. Too much of an echo chamber.
"X is irrelevant and will be cancelled, also Z, Y, W, V, U and T are also irrelevant."To me the negativity isn't the problem. The two or three trolls are the real pain in the backside.
バレ遅れます
3時くらいまで待っても来なかった場合今日のバレはないかもしれないです
申し訳ありません