- Joined
- Aug 5, 2016
- Messages
- 3,330
- Reaction score
- 5,440
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
Completely forgot Neverland had a color page this week
Yeah give us the anime announcement already.Chingiri? I wonder what's that about... I google'd it and just got some bollywood movie pics lmao.
Yay, KnY CP!
lol you're going to learn to see the WNL in the magazine because it won't be canceled.I want WCS lovers here right now. Come on... Say that again that it's the next Nisekoi... We're all ears![]()
I would like more content before an anime announcement or even a jump festa OVA. I would like at least 10 volumes before an anime announcement.Yeah give us the anime announcement already.
You do realize that it only dropped 2 places out of three rankings, which mind you is still a good thing considering the author is new to jump, that's not something I'd start bragging about especially when the chapter that's being ranked is one that a new character is being introduced and not much else outside of that happens in the chapter.I'm so f***** laughing about We Can't Study... I love this...
VENERATE VETERANS!
Next week DR. Stone and Hungry Marie gets ranked next week I think.So, what series is newly ranked next week?

There' this as well. Wtf is happening with this series? Did they killed the mc or something?SW#1 is ahead of KnY for the second week on a row![]()
Expecting a Phil color pageCompletely forgot Neverland had a color page this week

Maybe he hired Y-san.SW1 mangaka must finance a sweatshop to photocopy and send in reader surveys for him. Only explanation.
SW#1 is ahead of KnY for the second week on a row![]()
SW1 mangaka must finance a sweatshop to photocopy and send in reader surveys for him. Only explanation.
Maybe he hired Y-san.
Yeah I wonder why too.
all his manga and oneshots with the exception of Toriko are gagAw I wanted to know the title of Shimabu's one shot. I hope it isn't gag this time.