Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
Completely forgot Neverland had a color page this week
 

DyanSon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2017
Messages
367
Reaction score
134
Age
29
Country
Philippines
My /a/ friends said that OP is absent 8 weeks ago. Guys can clarify it? Because if its true that means MHA First.
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Chingiri? I wonder what's that about... I google'd it for fun and just got some bollywood movie pics lmao.

Yay, KnY CP!
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Chingiri? I wonder what's that about... I google'd it and just got some bollywood movie pics lmao.

Yay, KnY CP!
Yeah give us the anime announcement already.
 

Nemesis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
1,826
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I want WCS lovers here right now. Come on... Say that again that it's the next Nisekoi... We're all ears :D
lol you're going to learn to see the WNL in the magazine because it won't be canceled.
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Yeah give us the anime announcement already.
I would like more content before an anime announcement or even a jump festa OVA. I would like at least 10 volumes before an anime announcement.

The recent chapter of KnY was written very well. Very hyped to see the next chapter.
 

Koi Kage

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm so f***** laughing about We Can't Study... I love this...

VENERATE VETERANS!
You do realize that it only dropped 2 places out of three rankings, which mind you is still a good thing considering the author is new to jump, that's not something I'd start bragging about especially when the chapter that's being ranked is one that a new character is being introduced and not much else outside of that happens in the chapter.
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So, what series is newly ranked next week?
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
SW#1 is ahead of KnY for the second week on a row :notrust
There' this as well. Wtf is happening with this series? Did they killed the mc or something?
 

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia
Well, I guess Japs don't like Tan girl. Will be interesting to see how the next few Bokuben chapters rank as she sorta loses focus until the latest one. Seems to be a series that will very much fluctuate in rank.

I want my Yaiba anniversary cover. Plz Jump.
 
Last edited:

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
SW1 mangaka must finance a sweatshop to photocopy and send in reader surveys for him. Only explanation.
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
SW#1 is ahead of KnY for the second week on a row :notrust
SW1 mangaka must finance a sweatshop to photocopy and send in reader surveys for him. Only explanation.
Maybe he hired Y-san.
:hiYeah I wonder why too.
--------------
Shokugeki is back with multiple CPs. This is a good year. We Never Learn is probably safe for now until the first volume released. If it gets around ~50,000 first volume then it can at least run for 1 year assume no more popularity growth.
 
Last edited:

Bigivelfhq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
501
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
TV Ratings for April 3 - April 9:

  1. Sazae-san (12.8%)
  2. Doraemon Crayon Shin-chan The spring! 3 hours Anime festival (9.4%)
  3. Chibi Maruko-chan (8.9%)
  4. One Piece (7.9%)
  5. Detective Conan (6.4%)
  6. Dragon Ball Super (5.9%)
  7. Pokemon Sun & Moon - 1 Hour Special (4.2%)
  8. Curious George (3.7%)
  9. My Hero Academia (3.5%)
  10. Yokai Watch (3.1%)
 

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia
Doesnt the fact that MHA is only being beated by long runners mean its doing extremely well? I wouldnt expect new shows to have any chance of beating shows that people have been actively watching for years and are now part of their weekly schedules.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Aw I wanted to know the title of Shimabu's one shot. I hope it isn't gag this time.
all his manga and oneshots with the exception of Toriko are gag

maybe gag is his norm and battle is him going outside of his comfort zone?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top