Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@Brandish! :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Brandish looks sexy though Hiro drawing Brandish makes me think Brandish is going to appear soon. Gray's chest is my eye candy for today and I like that Hiro draw previous villains.
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Mashima's comments under:
- Gray's chest: "I noticed, that lately I like drawing guys' muscles"
- chars' mix: "Sketch of minor characters! Do you remember their names?"
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Mashima be like "today's Easter. What do I want to give my loyal subjects today?"

Enter Gray's chest and Brandish.

The masses are happily appeased.

Cuz nothing says crucifixion and resurrection like Brandish's crosses and Gray's necklace. Larcade got forgotten.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Omg, he's sooo cutteee... I can't even fathom the words to describe him. He's like this cute little jackfruit with a cactus on top.

Just look at him, I totally ship him with cobra and kinana. I have always wanted to see a threesome relationship in the manga and they're just the perfect couple.

Their son would be the perfect little makarov... Ahh, lovely.
Why Cobra and Kinana?

Why not Evergreen and Elfman?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
A cute Mavis.

I honestly thought about a cat figure.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
More anime hints, I need that soon brah. Gotta see my heroes and villains animated. Spinoffs always likely, who would be next for a spinoff?
 
Top