- Joined
- Oct 30, 2016
- Messages
- 1,463
- Reaction score
- 1,527
- Country
-
Not really a fan of Todoroki. I like Bakugo as a character more. Todo looks too much like an edgy DeviantArt oc lol
Where have you been in the last couple of months to underestimate people's craziness? XDno one in their right mind expected a million copy sales boost from the second season, so you're pulling this everybody here remark out of your imagination
but it's getting a boost all of its volumes are lingering around the 100 place mark on daily sales for weeks now
also
bigger rating = more views = more people watching the commercials = more money for the producers = shueisha is one of the producers
it's the most basic stuff
Not really. I've seen a lot of MHA fans say that it'll be a million copy seller or part of the new big 3 prior to the anime. Thankfully they got a reality check.Where have you been in the last couple of months to underestimate people's craziness? XD
I will teach some basic stuff later when I have time.
someone said they hoped it will be a million seller before the anime, not before s2 which we're talking aboutNot really. I've seen a lot of MHA fans say that it'll be a million copy seller or part of the new big 3 prior to the anime. Thankfully they got a reality check.
I always lurk here, other than obvious false flagging from a very dedicated troll I haven't seen anyone say bnha s2 will sell a millionWhere have you been in the last couple of months to underestimate people's craziness? XD
you will be teaching me something? that will be somethingI will teach some basic stuff later when I have time.

the worse case of I seen this is YowaPeda animeHmmm
![]()
1-2 years from now, we will be able to fully grasp the effects of the ratings on MHA's sales. Although, I expect the popularity of the anime and the series as a whole to reach it's peak during the raid arc. Not assuming the new arcs get better than chapters 50-100.It is more like it has an anime going on right now than anything else.
By the way, My Hero Academia is getting the sales boost expected by everybody here? Like, it is already reaching 1 million?
TV ratings don't mean much for Jump without sales increase.


Dude...I just saw the preview for cover from the chapter spoilers and it looks dope!^dude, I was going to make the exact same comment
cover page said Shinobu will be on the next volume cover so let's hope the butterfly's wings power can carry it to 100k

just read the Greed Island arc from HxH, it's literally about getting trapped in a video gameKogarashi from Yuragi make a great isekai protagonist.
"I was reincarnated as a kokeshi doll."
bad luck protagonist - check
object - check
hot girl - check
harem - check
superpower - check
There you have it, one Isekai title in Jump.![]()
Shinbou is coming for your walletDude...I just saw the preview for cover from the chapter spoilers and it looks dope!![]()

That's what I'm talking about. A lot of people here said that it would have a boost bigger than first season when we all know that it is almost impossible, not to mention reach one million, which I also heard here, so either he is not reading the thread or being quite innocent. XDNot really. I've seen a lot of MHA fans say that it'll be a million copy seller or part of the new big 3 prior to the anime. Thankfully they got a reality check.
At most maybe like 2 ppl in his thread said that it would be a million seller. Not many ppl thought it would get a bigger boost than season one. Most of us just thought it would get a tiny little boost, and that seems to be happening.That's what I'm talking about. A lot of people here said that it would have a boost bigger than first season when we all know that it is almost impossible, not to mention reach one million, which I also heard here, so either he is not reading the thread or being quite innocent. XD
And about the basic stuff: the majority of the profit for Shueisha obviously comes from magazine and volume sales. We all agree with that right?
Just to make an anime it is a lot of money invested and most of the profit goes to pay the bills. What they really get from anime is advertisement, saying that they earn a lot of money as co-producers is bullshit, it is not like magazine and volume sales by far.
so you were talking about the first season sales while quoting the second season ratings? ok, sure you didThat's what I'm talking about. A lot of people here said that it would have a boost bigger than first season when we all know that it is almost impossible, not to mention reach one million, which I also heard here, so either he is not reading the thread or being quite innocent. XD
first of all, I don't have seat on shueisha investors meeting so I don't know where the majority of their profit comes from and I can't agree on something that I don't knowAnd about the basic stuff: the majority of the profit for Shueisha obviously comes from magazine and volume sales. We all agree with that right?
income =/= profitJust to make an anime it is a lot of money invested and most of the profit goes to pay the bills.
so being a comic company means that money coming from the anime industry sales is not welcomed?What they really get from anime is advertisement, saying that they earn a lot of money as co-producers is bullshit, it is not like magazine and volume sales by far.
>shonen harem manga not following the cycle of death
I admire the optimism but...
Unless of course Tsutsui takes his assistanceship to heart and pads everything out to bafflingly boring and irritating levels of proportion