Sorry I forgotMy questions are not used. They must be the most boring questions ever![]()

But I picked both of your questions last round so all good

Sorry I forgotMy questions are not used. They must be the most boring questions ever![]()


Sorry I forgot
But I picked both of your questions last round so all good![]()

Atmic's name is Abrar and among Gilgy, Shirou, Saber and whatever he prefers Saber.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But I forgot
I sent antimainstream questions and you called me pervert. I sent normal questions but you didn't include them!? WTF is with all this nonsense!?
Just kidding. Go on.

You're my bro, not the best friend on MH, so yeah I had to pick false..


My best friend on MH is @SirSamuel016![]()
Better than you tbf.


Philia calls me that because it apparently means fanboy.Wait so "Petu-chan" is Atomicus?
So he is into S&M and he is a M? Hnnnnnng![]()

You are the chief of staff of my fanboys thoPhilia calls me that because it apparently means fanboy.![]()

Reminds you of someone?Wait so "Petu-chan" is Atomicus?
So he is into S&M and he is a M? Hnnnnnng![]()




N-nani?Don't play with me![]()

Ayy lmao. You're not too bad yourself.My best friend on MH is @SirSamuel016![]()
What are you laughing at?
That's not too hard tbh, and I know I'm amazing. After all, I hear it from Yahate and others a lotBetter than you tbf.![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
















)


















)




)
)