Yeah dude XD.Wait Akuma is a guy? o_0
It's sad how so many people confuse his gender...

Yeah dude XD.Wait Akuma is a guy? o_0


He likes the confusion sometimes. He gets a kick out of itYeah dude XD.
It's sad how so many people confuse his gender...![]()
Yeah I know... Although tbh I don't blame those people he is rather effeminate.He likes the confusion sometimes. He gets a kick out of it

Notice that Jarred doesn't care about me? He never showered me with adoration for my Randi sigDat siggy![]()

Notice that Jarred doesn't care about me? He never showered me with adoration for my Randi sig![]()
I've caught up to it@Miralicious akuma I see you rocking that Thorfinn avi. How far in are you?![]()


Wtf are you doing up so early?I've caught up to it
Hild![]()

Leaving for schoolWtf are you doing up so early?![]()

Unlucky...I have holidays till July.Leaving for school![]()


Notice that Jarred doesn't care about me? He never showered me with adoration for my Randi sig![]()

Hild![]()


Kill me
Told you Hild was the best female character yetI've caught up to it
Hild![]()

I wish gundrid can learn something from her... like how to fight or somethingTold you Hild was the best female character yet![]()




mmmmm yeah. Hild is good. I feel like she has a lot of development to goTold you Hild was the best female character yet![]()

Hnnnnnnnnggg what manga is it???hey @DiMaria Yesta ,
im sorry if im bothering you or anything like that, but could you please translate this![]()
I really really need it T^T

