Kinkilicious Akuma : From Hell and Beyond

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Miralicious akuma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
309
Reaction score
1,686
Country
India
Told you Hild was the best female character yet :mono
I wish gundrid can learn something from her... like how to fight or something :arf
I cant really pick b/w ylfa and hild though, they are both soooo good:emocat:emocat:emocat
 
Last edited:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
hey @DiMaria Yesta ,
im sorry if im bothering you or anything like that, but could you please translate this

I really really need it T^T
Hnnnnnnnnggg what manga is it??? :hurr

Not too sure about the rightmost panel so I will try it later. The central panel: "と とりあえずそこに座りなさい!" (J-just sit there for the time being!). The leftmost panel, top line: "先輩命令ですかぁ?" (Is this your order, senior?), bottom line: "あ ああ! 先輩命令!" (Y-Yes! This is my order!)

Hmm the senior is tsundere.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Aku is into ****** mangas? Interesting. :hmm
 
Top