Shounen Yakusoku no Neverland by Kaiu Shirai and Posuka Demizu

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
That was probably the easiest riddle.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:twitch True, just wanted to make sure ^^ -_-;


Masaka, Spirit-kun, don't tell me you're a native morse speaker ?
A: I already knew it was Minerva since we only have one instance of Morse Code in Neverland thus far. And B: Yes. I used it a lot in the Cadets :p
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Nice try to keep me out of here haha !!

I did figure out the password in no time and what do you know...Its case sensitive !! I was truly starting to get mad until I saw today's date... well happy April's fool everybody xD
 

BasedAnon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2015
Messages
119
Reaction score
449
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Due to its popularity and the release of Volume 3, Neverland has now 500.000 copies in circulation. Not sold, but printed. Still it's doing better than a good amount of other series in WSJ.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

Due to its popularity and the release of Volume 3, Neverland has now 500.000 copies in circulation. Not sold, but printed. Still it's doing better than a good amount of other series in WSJ.
Not quite as fast growing as BnHA was, but Neverland is hot, and will be for a good deal of time to come if you ask me. Some say it will be a short manga and end soon. I disagree. For one thing, the plot doesn't seem to say that. There's the escape yes but that's only the first part of the story. There are still the Demons Gathering, the Outside World, Minerva and the aforementioned "Promised Neverland". There's too much to cover if the series was going to end soon. Another thing. with Neverland's popularity and rapidly climbing sales, I don't see it getting axed. Ever.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Good.I can easily see it being one of the highest sold Manga series by this year end.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Not quite as fast growing as BnHA was, but Neverland is hot, and will be for a good deal of time to come if you ask me. Some say it will be a short manga and end soon. I disagree. For one thing, the plot doesn't seem to say that. There's the escape yes but that's only the first part of the story. There are still the Demons Gathering, the Outside World, Minerva and the aforementioned "Promised Neverland". There's too much to cover if the series was going to end soon. Another thing. with Neverland's popularity and rapidly climbing sales, I don't see it getting axed. Ever.
I do agree that the manga is not ending anytime soon, for the reasons you've mentioned. However, after the escape plot it will be very difficult for the children to survive on their own "outside"...So in order to prolong the story, it could change into a mainstream "sci-fi fighting" genre (since the enemy will mostly be those demons) in order to give them tools to fight for their lives. Of course that's fine in itself, but it would definitely be harder to maintain the current level of quality...But I trust the authors :)

By the way, nice profile pic ^^ (sadly you will change it pretty soon, knowing you :eyeroll)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I do agree that the manga is not ending anytime soon, for the reasons you've mentioned. However, after the escape plot it will be very difficult for the children to survive on their own "outside"...So in order to prolong the story, it could change into a mainstream "sci-fi fighting" genre (since the enemy will mostly be those demons) in order to give them tools to fight for their lives. Of course that's fine in itself, but it would definitely be harder to maintain the current level of quality...But I trust the authors :)

By the way, nice profile pic ^^ (sadly you will change it pretty soon, knowing you :eyeroll)
Only because of Mafia Game tomorow :pout

You should have seen me early last year. I changed sets more than @Darky changes titles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I miss Krone. Is anyone else with me? :pout
 

BasedAnon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2015
Messages
119
Reaction score
449
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Neverland Volume 3 sold 94969 copies for the first chart.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And it's at 122494. First time Neverland sold over 100k in two weeks.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Good thing for the first time the sells crossed 100k mark.

I can see it being one of the most sold Mangas.
 

Kadir0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2016
Messages
909
Reaction score
1,475
Country
The Wall
Will there be a chapter this week?
 

BasedAnon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2015
Messages
119
Reaction score
449
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
TPN is getting more advertisement and it seems like it got some reprints too. There are now 700.000 copies in circulation with three volumes. For comparison's sake, Kimetsu no Yaiba has 1.000.000 copies in circulation with 6 Volumes.


 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
From what I read over on the Japanese Boards like 2ch and 0ch, Neverland is almost as big of a hit as it is here in the West. Shueisha is stepping up the advertisement campaign, because they are forecasting this manga to be the next big hit after Boku no Hero Academia.
 

deyna

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2017
Messages
751
Reaction score
1,247
Age
39
Country
Malaysia
wow nice ad posters!
 

Nonlife

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
1,006
Reaction score
177
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just heard of this manga, so it'll be awhile before I can weigh in my opinion.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Unfortunately the Translator for TPN on Mangastream is going abroad and Neverland will not be released in English for 2 months. I am trying my hardest to find a group or make one so we can continue getting our english scans.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Top