- Joined
- Apr 12, 2016
- Messages
- 4,125
- Reaction score
- 5,841
- Country
-
Much lower than that.How was this week BHA rating? It should be 4-4.5%
Much lower than that.How was this week BHA rating? It should be 4-4.5%

Thanks. Now I just have to find a way to overcome the university's slow dl speed, so I can view it from the comfort of my apartment.Someone did, Giga is available on every raw site now
I think it's true
I don't think it's "we won't publish you anymore" situation and more like "we will publish you, just not in the main magazine"
May releases: http://www.shonenjump.com/j/comics/
It's... really weird. I'm not sure what the general consensus is, but I really liked it. I've watched the anime more than I read the manga though, so I can't really say which is better.Never seen Bobobobo Bobobo, how is it as a gag series? Anime or manga?
I liked it. There's a momentum to it that makes it work compares to other gag series where its just a series of rapid fire gags every minute with no sense of structure so even if a gag does fail its not lingered on. The anime also has a very good dub which takes out the Japanese centric weird humor and adds its own crazy weird humor that makes it flow just as well. The anime got canned at 75 episodes but the manga continued on and even got a sequel True Theory....its not as good and by the time it came out the formula had gotten stale and was canned after 9 volumes. Since then the mangaka hasnt struck another hit since with his only claim to fame being that he's the only mangaka to have a seried cancelled in the shortest amount of time and has resorted to doing moe spinoffs of Bobobo in Saikyou Jump.Never seen Bobobobo Bobobo, how is it as a gag series? Anime or manga?
.
I think they need 1 each for Stone and RxL, and 6 for We Never Learn.How many chapters does Viz need of the each three series to be caught up?
But no one even mentioned series with less than 1 yearNot so much time ago people here had the opinion that Jump should hold anime announcement as long as possible to make room for material. Now series with less than a year has anime talkings. We are not the best public to theorize over, but maybe there is a trend in Japan going to the same direction?
I could see one being announced by this time next year but probably not any earlierBut no one even mentioned series with less than 1 year
I don't think anyone expects a Neverland announcement
A good question I make about this is... Why is important to make room for the material? "Because it will be a good adaptation" And it will be a bad one if they work with not so much chapters? "Yes it will be bad" Will that save an awful manga? Will this transform an awful manga into a good series? If not, then stop caring about faithful adaptations, for God's sake. The fidelity is not important for everyone. It's just wish-fullfillment for the fans. And no, the main audience is not the established fans. nor it has to be. I'd rather have a good anime loose adaptation for new fans than a faithful adaptation but sucky anime for everyone.Not so much time ago people here had the opinion that Jump should hold anime announcement as long as possible to make room for material. Now series with less than a year has anime talkings. We are not the best public to theorize over, but maybe there is a trend in Japan going to the same direction?